2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
As we've come super close it seems a lot of talk coming out of the Eagles' that they may indeed move up for Watkins at the 4 spot (Browns & Eagles have a pretty good relationship as far as that kinda thing goes). It's assumed if this is true and no trade is made for Watkins than they will try to trade again up for Mike Evans.

Clinton Dix wants to be an Eagle; he is calling them out to trade up for him, could be the case around pick 15ish but nothing sooner i believe.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
One thing I've seen a lot of reports about is SF trading WAY up to get their hands on your original boy Odell Beckham, Jr. He could be taken in the top 15 (inb4smoke) regardless, so keep your eyes out for trade-ups.

Many of our teams may trade up. I'm starting to wonder if this Manziel to the Cowboys talk could have legs...

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I think we'd only trade up for Watkins,Evans,Benjamin as far as WRs go; we'd probably sit at 22 to see if odell or Lee (I really want) drops.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
With the other rounds, wouldn't most of us be like "Yay... we got a tight end in the 3rd.... yeah, we needed one of those... woo" anyway?

Pretty sure they can just make this thing live. @Dolph'sZiggler better be around to join us dammit.

and you don't wanna tag me as well, well fuck you :jericho:, damn Americans don't wnat us Brits to enjoy the draft, should be around for it anyway, if anyone wants my input

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
and you don't wanna tag me as well, well fuck you :jericho:, damn Americans don't wnat us Brits to enjoy the draft, should be around for it anyway, if anyone wants my input

Anyone's input is necessary; also I didn't get a tag either :(

lol

Snowman1

Reaction score

Man, we're all missing D'Z while we know Pottsy's over there in the shadows/Britain lurking around being your typical self. :lol1: Yeah, man, the more the merrier. Think most people admire your NFL knowledge.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Man, we're all missing D'Z while we know Pottsy's over there in the shadows/Britain lurking around being your typical self. :lol1: Yeah, man, the more the merrier. Think most people admire your NFL knowledge.

kinda ready for this draft, already have an idea on my Bears first pick anyway, more interested to see who pumps for manziel early, assume we are going for Clowney to the Texans. Rams to take an OT or maybe trade down (sounds the better option to me anyway, so those who are hungry for a qb/wr can sell their souls), then after that the jags kinda have the world in their hands

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Where is DZ anyway, haven't seen him in awhile..?
Although I wasn't on here for the better part of five days with that bug.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Where is DZ anyway, haven't seen him in awhile..?
Although I wasn't on here for the better part of five days with that bug.

Ahh well DZ got banned as it came out that he was actually Gohans half brother and there was a fire at the funeral palour and well so many burns and................................

Yeah he may have been working or summat

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Snowman1

Reaction score
I'll bet someone some forum cash, I'm pretty sure Bridgewater will be a first-rounder. And there's a good chance an RB will, too.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
10245348_769710809740355_198846178122487264_n.jpg

Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Clinton Dix or Anthony Barr im guessing for the Eagles although a trade (1st, 2nd, 4th, Bryce Brown) for the Browns 1st would be pretty dope for Sammy Watkins.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I think the Dolphins may try to trade up to inside 10 to get Zach Martin... would love to get Greg Robinson or Jake Matthews but they will be gone in the top 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.