2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Too introverted? Come on lmao. We are really just reaching for ways to knock the kid now. Who is that scout? Greg Schiano?

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
People tell me Bridgewater's size is a concern... but if size is a concern for him, wtf does that say about me?!?!

2432e720b200319e7c5edee48827b0ba.jpg

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
lol you don't have to get feet down in arena leagues?

Hey now, what's the fun in that? :lol1:

Maybe Eli is entering the "decline" stages but there's no reason he can't play any more good football. He's the same age as Rivers and you hear no concerns about him. Get Rich Man's Flacco some damned help on offense so he can produce up in the Big Apple just like Rivers did this year with far superior pass protection and a legit #1 WR

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hey now, what's the fun in that? :lol1:

Maybe Eli is entering the "decline" stages but there's no reason he can't play any more good football. He's the same age as Rivers and you hear no concerns about him. Get Rich Man's Flacco some damned help on offense so he can produce up in the Big Apple just like Rivers did this year with far superior pass protection and a legit #1 WR
I just wouldn't want Eli as my QB. Dude seems to have rocks in his head. Its crazy considering how clutch he was, but I would want no part of him, especially at age 33.

Give me Rivers way before Eli man. Eli is just too erratic for me.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Oh, I'd definitely have Rivers over Eli any day, but I wouldn't call Eli done by any means... but you know how I am with quarterbacks.

27bf8c077e4ce0faec2dd26088a42ce2.jpg

Fun Fact: When Googling that meme (new york giants offensive line memes) almost all I found were Eagles' OL memes. @Danielson runs Google.

As for the Bridgewater photo, I can't wait to see who takes him. This thing with him I keep harping on reminds me of the dog shit 2009 draft, where great players like Aaron Curry and Jason Smith were top picks, then later on Green Bay traded back up to the #26 pick to be all like "LOLOLOLOLOL dis drafin stuf is ez Clay Matthews fell into our laps". Then again, read a report that Tampa's really high on Bridgewater, and it just takes one team to fall for you...

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The last thought of your post can't be emphasized enough. "Draft stock" is really a meaningless term since it takes only one team.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Also hard for me to feel bad for a QB having a bad line as a Raiders fan. Though hopefully for once we will have a competent line in 2014.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Also hard for me to feel bad for a QB having a bad line as a Raiders fan. Though hopefully for once we will have a competent line in 2014.

The one thing Wedgie did well.

The teams - pro and college - we cheer for make us all different as fans, can only imagine Sharpy over there saying it's okay to give rookie backups a shot lol, while DK and AttitudeEra are sitting back and hoping they can upgrade the talent around Manuel and Tannehill. It's hard to blame the supporting cast for the failures of many Raiders' QB's that's for sure.

In other news, boy do I hope Andy Dalton is healthy this year. A Hue Jackson/Jason Campbell reunion with actual receivers sounds scary.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hue is going to turn lil Ging into a force to be reckoned with.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Aldon Smith arrested for being the stupidest motherfucker alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.