2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
WHY HAS REGGIE NOT INKED HIM YET DAMMIT?

LEGGO

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Raiders signed RB Maurice Jones-Drew to a three-year contract.
I may have missed you say something DZ

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Panthers apparently don't have any real interest in Swag.

lol. dummies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Pretty sure if everyone in this section pools their money together we can make a better offer to Swag than Carolina can

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I really just wanna fast forward a few days; I'm almost positive he's received serious offers from 3 teams at the moment; surprisingly the Chiefs name is still being thrown around, they must be prepared to make some crazy cuts in order to save money.. Although having DeSean and Dwayne Bowe with Jamaal Charles would be pretty intense.. I definitely don't want to see Swag there, idk I'm all for him going to the Raiders.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sounds like a bidding war is about to break out, people w/ high salary cap keep your eyes peeled; apparently as of a few minutes ago the count is upto 6 teams have called in regards to signing DeSean Jackson and have made him offers. I would imagine there's a few more teams going to try and throw a bid out there.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Niners CB Chris Culliver arrested for one count of hit and run + one count of possession of brass knuckles

since when was that a crime lol

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lol I never knew that, guess you just never hear about them with all the guns and such. Thanks haha. *hides my face*
Yeah you can buy them as "paper-weights" and use them as that but you can't carry them, it's a weird system.

Status
Not open for further replies.