2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
@Danielson

1970520_616638055077823_2027199664_n.jpg

Reactions: Danielson

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Just heard on the radio that DeSean is going to be a Raider barring some sort of collapse of the negotiation.

I'm.... I'm just so happy! :yay:

All Reggie has to do is one up the Bills a little bit, I hear Buffalo has offered him the same amount he was making in Philly. I think Redskins are still in the bidding war too, they just have to figure out how to clear just a tad more this year, unless they disguise a lot of it as a signing bonus. Chiefs say they're still in there, but I literally don't see anyway they can free up that much money in such short a time.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Swag visiting the Dreadskins. DeSean + Pierre + Andre Roberts + That one really fast guy whose name I can't remember = The GOAT group of 9-route receivers lol

yeah most of them can do other things but that's what they're known for

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Swag visiting the Dreadskins. DeSean + Pierre + Andre Roberts + That one really fast guy whose name I can't remember = The GOAT group of 9-route receivers lol

yeah most of them can do other things but that's what they're known for
Yeah I saw that he's visiting them on Monday, that would make for a great home game for the Eagles that I would definitely have to actually use one of my season tickets for, hard to get out there living in Ohio but I still try to see at least 3-4 a season while trying to make money off the others and giving one to my dad, one to my grandpa and one to my uncle.

Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
"NFL Network's Albert Breer reports the Raiders are doing "background work" on free agent DeSean Jackson.
The two sides are said to be interested in hammering out a deal, but the Raiders need to cover all the bases and make sure bringing Jackson "home" to Southern California is the right thing. Jackson is scheduled to visit the Redskins on Monday. Washington and Oakland seem to be the most interested in Jackson. Redskins owner Dan Snyder can throw gobs of money at Jackson, if need be." Mar 30 - 9:51 AM

Oakland and Washington are looking to be the two teams prepared to pay DeSean Jackson what he wants, although it should be noted the count of teams still interested are about 11-13.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
"NFL Network's Albert Breer reports the Raiders are doing "background work" on free agent DeSean Jackson.
The two sides are said to be interested in hammering out a deal, but the Raiders need to cover all the bases and make sure bringing Jackson "home" to Southern California is the right thing. Jackson is scheduled to visit the Redskins on Monday. Washington and Oakland seem to be the most interested in Jackson. Redskins owner Dan Snyder can throw gobs of money at Jackson, if need be." Mar 30 - 9:51 AM

Oakland and Washington are looking to be the two teams prepared to pay DeSean Jackson what he wants, although it should be noted the count of teams still interested are about 11-13.

I think we are letting him go to Washington to see how much he can get and then we will make an offer no other team can match. At least with our cap situation that is what should be happening.

I love that damn near half the league is interested. Fucking stupid ass Chip Kelly, I lost all respect for that dude. And lol @ all the idiot fans who think the dude is some hardcore banger.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lmao, jesus the media is pathetic. Saying the Chiefs "passing" on DeSwag is a "red flag"

No, its not you morons. It simply means they can't afford him. Reid would LOVE to have Swag back, he isn't "passing on" Swag, he just can't have him.

Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I love that damn near half the league is interested. Fucking stupid ass Chip Kelly, I lost all respect for that dude. And lol @ all the idiot fans who think the dude is some hardcore banger.

I guess man, so much has gone untouched about this saga. Not one web outlet other than ESPN has mentioned that DeSean missed several meetings with Chip Kelly during late last season, signs have been showing since mid-November that DeSean was getting more lackadaisical with Kelly and the team outside of games, whereas he had been such a hard/good worker up until there. There was also talks from a New York media outlet that a few of the players had seen DeSean threatening Foles in the locker room during halftime at one of the games last season. While nothing has been confirmed It's too early to call Chip a "dumbass" for the decision, because then what happens if he goes to OAK and WAS and things end up actually becoming true, are people prepared to bow down at the Chip Kelly & the Eagles' feet for all the talk? and while it's easy to say that'll never happen because he's had a clean rrecord blah blah blah and him and Richard Sherman have been boys for awhile and if Richard Sherman says somethings true it must be, you just never really know until the fat lady sings. When DeSean Jackson is officially out of the league with nothing on his record than I will make a statement on how big of a dumbass move it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.