2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So don't forget about the whole "Titans are totally gonna release Chris Johnson" thing. inb4 the Raiders pick him up too

To think it wasn't that long ago that running backs were getting good contracts, lol.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Woulda rather of had CJ over DMC/MJD
Fuck yeah dude,
honestly I know a lot of you probably aren't but I'm still pro-CJ2K, personally I wouldn't've wanted to play for the Titans either :) not but in all seriousness given a good offensive line, a proper QB and decent receiving options to spread the field for him I think CJ2K could still do work.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I still believe in him to some degree. I definitely would take a chance on him if I were a GM and his value was as low as it is now

Snowman1

Reaction score
Kind of a shame Philly traded for Sproles, man would he be a perfect fit up there!

Really any team with a QB who loves throwing the ball to running backs can use the guy... isn't that all of our teams?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Denver should sign 2K. He would go ape shit in that offense. 5.5 YPC

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Denver should sign 2K. He would go ape shit in that offense. 5.5 YPC
Yeah most likely with Peyton padded stats!
I'm still not sold on Montee Ball, did anyone have intentions on drafting him? or is it kind of like a if he's there around so and so round I guess Ill snag him for the starter depth.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I'm still not sold on Montee Ball, did anyone have intentions on drafting him? or is it kind of like a if he's there around so and so round I guess Ill snag him for the starter depth.

Guarantee you he's off the board by the end of Round 2, so I am staying as far away as possible.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Think that may be the general thought on him for fantasy, already got a couple of sneaky sleepers penciled in for later rounds

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
The fucking annoying Raider fans are already bombarding twitter with #DJaxtoOakland. 6th trend in the world at the moment. How about fuck off with it.

Snowman1

Reaction score
|Will post some names post draft and hang them out there, as a couple do depend on who drafts and what pos etc

Thanks, man. Am quite curious what your British self thinks would be a cool sleeper, but was mostly wondering if after asking for your secrets if you'd cybes-smack me and tell me to fuck off. Apparently not! :yay:

#DJaxToAnywhereButCincinnati

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports free agent DeSean Jackson "put word out" he was interested in joining the Raiders.
The feeling is mutual as Oakland reportedly began to investigate the possibility of adding Jackson more than a week ago. Jackson's interest makes sense. The Raiders were Jackson's favorite team growing up, and he played his college ball nearby at Cal. There are at least eight other teams also interested in Jackson's services. Mar 29 - 12:17 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.