2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Off topic: Love your avatar Danny, just because the lil' thumbnail on the main page is all kinds of cartoonish and silly.

Greg Rosenthal: "Favorites for DeSean are Raiders, Jets, and 49ers in that order"

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
so apparently Houston is really trying to trade the #1 pick and Buffalo may be interested. I would assume they want Clowney.

Snowman1

Reaction score
so apparently Houston is really trying to trade the #1 pick and Buffalo may be interested. I would assume they want Clowney.

Houston Chronicle reporting there's no way they trade that far down. Obviously Houston needs a QB... hell, maybe they can trade down with the dumbshit Falcons and get their QB at 6.

Does anyone else get the feeling that Carr might take Manziel's spot in the top 10 (so many teams love him so much) while Manziel free-falls?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Houston Chronicle reporting there's no way they trade that far down. Obviously Houston needs a QB... hell, maybe they can trade down with the dumbshit Falcons and get their QB at 6.

Does anyone else get the feeling that Carr might take Manziel's spot in the top 10 (so many teams love him so much) while Manziel free-falls?
no way Manziel is falling after the way people were fapping about his pro day

Snowman1

Reaction score
yea but Clowney is the only player talented enough to warrant trading up for.

There's Sammy Watkins and Robinson/Matthews, but surely you'd rather stand pat and get Lewan/Evans at 9... What could they be thinking?

They can't give up on Manuel already, could they?

edit: Just running through the possibilities, not disagreeing.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
They probably want to replace bryd with ha ha clinton

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
There's Sammy Watkins and Robinson/Matthews, but surely you'd rather stand pat and get Lewan/Evans at 9... What could they be thinking?

They can't give up on Manuel already, could they?
I think it has to be Clowney. If they think they can move up at good value to get a HOF caliber prospect it is a smart move. There is no rule that says you can't build on a strength.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
BTW for those of you interested a draft movie is coming out April 11

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
It's about the Browns, though! :why:

Is the sequel going to be a Matt Millen documentary?

Snowman1

Reaction score
I think it has to be Clowney. If they think they can move up at good value to get a HOF caliber prospect it is a smart move. There is no rule that says you can't build on a strength.

The Seahawks did show us that you can't have enough good pass rushers... and you've seen me post time and time again that the Rams should stay put for Clowney...

But for Buffalo, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.