2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
One of the teams that can afford him. Raiders aren't in play, he's not 30 yet.
I think Wedgie will shy away because he is a blueberry and Swag isnt' a choir boy, but with our cap space and DeSean's #1 desire being money (not to mention a chance to return home) we are certainly in play. Jets would be my #1 guess though, as I know he loves him so Vick dick.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
He's going to San Fransisco or NYJ imo, I'd say Raiders are more of contenders to sign him then the Giants.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
"At least four teams reached out to DeSean Jackson’s agent, Joel Segal, in first 30 minutes after he was released. Talks ongoing. ... It doesn't look like long it'll be long before DeSean Jackson's out of work." - Adam Schefter

There's interest from Carolina as to be expected. None from Seattle if the gang affiliations are true. Fox Sports Ohio says Marvin Lewis knows him and his situation well. Giants not interested.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Well if it's about money, Oakland. If he wants to win SF. That's my honest thoughts, especially so he can watch over his gang Lawl
If DeSean is secretly a gang overlord and has never even been indicted on any charges or had his name brought up in any case he is truly the biggest OG of all time

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
"At least four teams reached out to DeSean Jackson’s agent, Joel Segal, in first 30 minutes after he was released. Talks ongoing. ... It doesn't look like long it'll be long before DeSean Jackson's out of work." - Adam Schefter

There's interest from Carolina as to be expected. None from Seattle if the gang affiliations are true. Fox Sports Ohio says Marvin Lewis knows him and his situation well. Giants not interested.
Giants going to sign him and have him play QB. Watch

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

Knew there would be plenty of interest. Some idiots were like "hope nobody signs this scumbag"

like wtf man lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.