2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The story I saw about it was that "there was a 14 year old kid on a bicycle in California who drove by two people in his gang and held up a rival gang sign, and they shot the kid and he was DOA. DeSean Jackson was neither part of the crime nor a witness, but he has spoken to one of the alleged murderers"

WHAT?! IF HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU REPORTING ABOUT IT?
Yea I saw that. Just makes me smile tbh, that the Eagles are that dumb. Hopefully it doesn't scare off Wedgie, but it very well might.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I hear plans are to draft three receivers, Cooks in the 1st; Jordan Mathews in the 2nd and Huff in the 4th/5th.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Give out a bunch of 1 mil contracts to Kenny Britt, Sidney Rice, Santonio Holmes, Miles Austin... and hope one of them pans out? Idk.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Whenever the Eagles make a move like this they usually do something to quiet it down a little bit so who knows.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
DeSwag with dat maturity:

"First I would like to thank the Eagles organization, the Eagles fans and the city of Philadelphia for my time in Philly. I would also like to thank coach Andy Reed for bringing me in. Secondly, I would like to address the misleading and unfounded reports that my release has anything to do with any affiliation that has been speculated surrounding the company I keep off of the field. I would like to make it very clear that I am not and never have been part of any gang. I am not a gang member and to speculate and assume that I am involved in such activity off the field is reckless and irresponsible. I work very hard on and off the field and I am a good person with good values. I am proud of the accomplishments that I have made both on and off the field. I have worked tirelessly to give back to my community and have a positive impact on those in need. It is unfortunate that I now have to defend myself and my intentions. These reports are irresponsible and just not true . I look forward to working hard for my new team. God Bless."

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
c8ffe3fdb5ce143e84e8b3e108cb8a54.jpg

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Gotta say what you have to to clear your name so people will still pay you good money :)
Wherever he goes I hope it's not in the division like to Washington and I hope it's not the Jets.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Gotta say what you have to to clear your name so people will still pay you good money :)
Wherever he goes I hope it's not in the division like to Washington and I hope it's not the Jets.
He's not wrong though. Dude has a clean record, busts his ass and produces on the field. The fact that maybe knowing someone off the field contributed to him losing his job is pretty fucked up.

Reactions: TheArabHammer
Status
Not open for further replies.