2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Rotoworld is a bunch of Raider haters, like most of the media outlet.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
DeSean officially cut, blueberries.

Wedgie McKenzie, in the name of all that is holy PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE AND DON"T HANG UP UNTIL HE IS A RAIDER FFS

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Damn yeah just saw that... :(
Couldn't find any trading partners I guess.. I wonder who will be the next team.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The Eagles are fucking dumb, seriously. They think Swag is the next Hernandez lmao. Swag is not about that life, trust me. He just likes the idea of hanging around people who are bout that life.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
LeSean, DeSean, shit happens. I just want this dude to be a Raider soooooooooo fucking bad.

You saw that thing about his gang affiliation leading to his release, it's a gang based in Cali, so that could either be a big problem or a big reason to become a Raider, baby.

Seems like Cooks to Philly seems likely, although as Bomber just posted there's a lot of buzz about him to BAL. Please no.

Jimmy Graham vowed to lead the league in penalties, lol.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
GG LURIE/ROSEMAN :( such a disappointing day indeed... I'm not sure why they just didn't take any pick.. I know they had an offer -.- straight up releasing is stupid as fuck.. They better pray to fucking god Maclin returns to true form and Riley Cooper duplicates his 2013 season while Cooks or whoever the fuck they draft to replace our best receiver still under 28 yrs old balls the fuck out... im talking 800+ yds 6+ TDs his first seaosn.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You saw that thing about his gang affiliation leading to his release, it's a gang based in Cali, so that could either be a big problem or a big reason to become a Raider, baby.

Seems like Cooks to Philly seems likely, although as Bomber just posted there's a lot of buzz about him to BAL. Please no.

Jimmy Graham vowed to lead the league in penalties, lol.
I think the gang shit is being blown completely out of proportion lol. Chip didn't like Swag, so now they are kicking him in the nuts on the way out the door by spreading some gossip.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
For the record, DeSean is a 'crip' like tons of kids I went to high school with are 'crips'. It is no big deal lol, and if you think Swag is one of the only NFL players with "gang affiliation" you are naive.

Not arguing at anyone, just the Eagles who aren't reading this lol.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah for sure.. the number of players in the NFL that have been gang affiliated probably amounts to about half hat least.
They're in Philadelphia, most robberies are going to be "gang-affiliated" it's not like it rooted back to his old days.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I think the gang shit is being blown completely out of proportion lol. Chip didn't like Swag, so now they are kicking him in the nuts on the way out the door by spreading some gossip.

The story I saw about it was that "there was a 14 year old kid on a bicycle in California who drove by two people in his gang and held up a rival gang sign, and they shot the kid and he was DOA. DeSean Jackson was neither part of the crime nor a witness, but he has spoken to one of the alleged murderers"

WHAT?! IF HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU REPORTING ABOUT IT?

Status
Not open for further replies.