2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thinking of some fantasy sleepers to target after the FA moves. Markus Wheaton is the first one that comes to mind. Kenny Stills and CJ Anderson are the obvious names... I wonder if this will push Nick Foles into sleeper territory in some leagues lol, he's still got an amazing group to throw to even without Swag

Lambs not interested in him btw.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Thinking of some fantasy sleepers to target after the FA moves. Markus Wheaton is the first one that comes to mind. Kenny Stills and CJ Anderson are the obvious names... I wonder if this will push Nick Foles into sleeper territory in some leagues lol, he's still got an amazing group to throw to even without Swag

Lambs not interested in him btw.
Foles is going to see a serious drop off without Swag around. Riley Cooper is going to have a helluva time getting open now that defenses will actually focus on him instead of facing single coverage alld ay long.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
He's not wrong though. Dude has a clean record, busts his ass and produces on the field. The fact that maybe knowing someone off the field contributed to him losing his job is pretty fucked up.
I know I'm just saying, that's exactly the kind of thing you have to say when being released under those circumstances. I don't agree with the releasing at all, I only said if it was a trade would I understand the move somewhat.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Coughlin will straightin his ass out real quick. Come on over to the good guys. Cruz, Jackson, Randall, and Manningham!??!?! Eli couldn't fuck that up!

Snowman1

Reaction score
He's not wrong though. Dude has a clean record, busts his ass and produces on the field. The fact that maybe knowing someone off the field contributed to him losing his job is pretty fucked up.

Just saw this quote in the NJ article:

Yet the Eagles' apparent interest in jettisoning Jackson likely has little to do with his performance on the field or a big-money contract that could squeeze the team's salary cap. Rather, sources close to Jackson and within the Eagles' organization say, it's Jackson's off-field behavior that concerns the front office. A bad attitude, an inconsistent work ethic, missed meetings and a lack of chemistry with head coach Chip Kelly are the reasons, sources told NJ.com. And when the Eagles looked more deeply into why Jackson was missing meetings, they found that his friends were becoming a more powerful -- and negative -- influence in his life.

Oh, woe is Desean, having all these issues keeping him from performing on the field... :haha:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Still so much time until the fantasy season starts, gonna have to wait and see how the Eagles draft before we see if Nick Foles will even be worth a pick-up, and even then I would say wait until preseason; even with Sproles there, DeSean and Avant are leaving a pretty big void in our slot.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Jackson must be annoying, his teammates are hyped about getting his twerpy ass outta there.
He plays with a bunch of lame asses like Nickfolian Dynamite and racist Riley Cooper. I doubt he cares what they think

Snowman1

Reaction score
Foles is going to see a serious drop off without Swag around. Riley Cooper is going to have a helluva time getting open now that defenses will actually focus on him instead of facing single coverage alld ay long.

You really think so? Riley Cooper will be overdrafted for sure, but Cooper/Maclin/Ertz/Mccoy or Sproles/Someone in the Draft is still a very potent group of weapons with a beastly OL.

How have they not resigned Avant yet? He's still out there...

Hey Danny, Coughlin HAS to be interested after he single-handedly broke your heart on that punt return lol

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
He plays with a bunch of lame asses like Nickfolian Dynamite and racist Riley Cooper. I doubt he cares what they think
I hear we're reverting to an all-white roster here within a few years.. "cuts due to gang-affiliation" it's going to be all the rage when Shady's contract is up.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
You really think so? Riley Cooper will be overdrafted for sure, but Cooper/Maclin/Ertz/Mccoy or Sproles/Someone in the Draft is still a very potent group of weapons with a beastly OL.

Hey Danny, Coughlin HAS to be interested after he single-handedly broke your heart on that punt return lol
Single-handedly???? SHIT let's not forget vick scoring what 21 unanswered in the 4th before that. Desean was just the icing on the cake.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

There will be a lid on the Eagles offense without Swag to keep defenses honest.

and the Giants aren't threats to sign DeSean lol. get real

Snowman1

Reaction score
I hear we're reverting to an all-white roster here within a few years.. "cuts due to gang-affiliation" it's going to be all the rage when Shady's contract is up.

Haha, the Peyton Hillis + Toby Gerhart backfield is gonna be so little fun to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.