2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm not here to shit on dreams. Best of luck to you in your dolphins watching endeavors.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I just don't see it, but I guess the landscape of a post-Peyton Manning AFC remains to be seen. Who knows what will be in 5 years.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
looks like the Raiders have a challenger for top tanker of 2014:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5730/toby-gerhart

"He has the ability to play all three downs," Bradley said. "If he’s a guy that is carrying it 15-16 times and with third down reps, 18 times. That’s feasible. A strong possibility."

Yeah... no idea what they are thinking... Gerhart is a 3rd down back. But hey... it's the Jags... they won't have a winning record either way so why not try him out as a feature back lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yeah... no idea what they are thinking... Gerhart is a 3rd down back. But hey... it's the Jags... they won't have a winning record either way so why not try him out as a feature back lol
I loved watching him go all "country strong" in NCAA as much as the next guy, but he simply isn't an NFL quality starter. He is a backup at best, at even that is a stretch. I never saw ANYTHING from him in Minny to suggest he deserved a shot at a feature role lol.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
You already knew that, though.

Been waiting for the "advanced stat" that shows how great of a QB Chad Henne is when he gets the start this year. Lol. At least if the Jaguras screw up your tanking dreams you can still get Hundley or Mariota

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You already knew that, though.

Been waiting for the "advanced stat" that shows how great of a QB Chad Henne is when he gets the start this year. Lol. At least if the Jaguras screw up your tanking dreams you can still get Hundley or Mariota
If the Jags somehow had Winston fall in their lap they would still find a way to botch.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey @BatistaBomber or whatever you've changed your name to, Biscotti pointed out there's still 9 holes they want to plug on this team between some bargain free agents and the draft. Free safety, nickel corner, running back, backup QB, tight end, wide receiver, offensive line, defensive line, and inside linebacker. Is there anyone left out there you think would be a great signing or someone you'd like to see in the draft?

Seeing a lot of buzz around Terrance West (probably the Towson connection, but still. Incredible stats and he looks really good. Main concern is him coming off a 413-carry season, sheesh. Will need a year to rest his body after that.) Do you know much about him?

Status
Not open for further replies.