2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Capture-1.png

Wow.. just wow! hahahahahahaha

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Must have been awkward for Schaub to sit next to him in a press conference with all that bullshit coming out of his mouth

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Its coach speak. If you take things coaches say literally you are wasting your time.

It's the kind of coach speak that will get you fired when the player underperforms... which of course will happen with Schaub... it's one thing to say something with the purpose of pumping up a team or trying to get a player to perform better... but don't say it in front of the press... that's just (Charles Barkley voice) turrible!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Must have been awkward for Schaub to sit next to him in a press conference with all that bullshit coming out of his mouth
Schaub was matching DA's bullshit word for word. I think Allen and Schaub deserve each other. Hopefully after this 0-16 season I never hear either of their names again.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It's the kind of coach speak that will get you fired when the player underperforms... which of course will happen with Schaub... it's one thing to say something with the purpose of pumping up a team or trying to get a player to perform better... but don't say it in front of the press... that's just (Charles Barkley voice) turrible!
Allen is done after this seaso regardless lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He stills works at the NFL Network.. he ain't going back to coaching lol.... and definitely not for the Raiders... no offense @Dolph'sZiggler lol

I just can't wait for my Dolphins' season to start!
Hey, at least I can be realistic about the Raiders shittiness. Lets not pretend the Dolphins are close to anything meaningful!

lol

Nah, wouldn't want Billick really. Hadn't even thought about candidates at this point yet.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The Dolphins are something close to being meaningful... :sad:

#SnowTheMediocreQBMark

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Hey, at least I can be realistic about the Raiders shittiness. Lets not pretend the Dolphins are close to anything meaningful!

lol

Nah, wouldn't want Billick really. Hadn't even thought about candidates at this point yet.

I agree, the Dolphins have been shit lately.. but they are now on the upswing... They've got their QB, they are addressing the OL problems, getting new defensive weapons, offense and more OL will be dealt with in the draft.. everything is looking up. Unfortunately the Raiders are still down in the doldrums fighting against bad management and coaching. They will get back to their former glory in time... after the Davis name no longer has anything to do with the team.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Again, at least I can be honest about my team lol. Phins have some pieces, but they are tapping themselves out financially to become a 10-6 playoff team in a terrible conference. They are so far from contending for anything meaningful it isn't even funny.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Again, at least I can be honest about my team lol. Phins have some pieces, but they are tapping themselves out financially to become a 10-6 playoff team in a terrible conference. They are so far from contending for anything meaningful it isn't even funny.

As of 2 days ago we still have 15 mil to spend on FA... lol.. I wouldn't call that "tapping themselves out financially" ... but yeah.. I think it will take another 2-3 years for the Dolphins to get where they need to be and get up around the 12 win mark and competing for something meaningful... so we aren't too far off. I call Phins in the SB in 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.