2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I can't believe all of the Raiders staff was on board with that trade. Verry interesting, lol that 3-4 years starting comment is killing me right now. I think I might legitimately die of laughing too much.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I can't believe all of the Raiders staff was on board with that trade. Verry interesting, lol that 3-4 years starting comment is killing me right now. I think I might legitimately die of laughing too much.
Nobody believes it, including DA himself, but the fact that he said it is sad.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Who do you think the Raiders will draft now,dolph?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Ravens trade a 2015 conditional late-round pick to Tampa for Jeremy Zuttah. :yay:

Such a great offseason keeps getting better.

Last edited:

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
FA is getting really dry, we have to wait like 2 months for more action. fuuuuuuuuuuk

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
He just doesn't have the leverage to get that kind of money. Free agency has been less than kind to running backs this year, and coming off a season where he posted just over 800 yards isn't going to do well enough in negotiations for an aging RB. (28 going on 29 years old is just about the shelf life of RBs)

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
He ain't gettin' it lol, didn't the far superior Ben Tate get that much?

Also wonder if we should make some bets for the upcoming season while we're bored waiting for the draft. Hey Dolph's, Peyton Manning > Aaron Rodgers in fantasy this year. (Amazing how D'Z, Danny, and I root for the college teams that brought 3 of the top 4 quarterbacks to the NFL. Any Purdue fans around here?)

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
He ain't gettin' it lol, didn't the far superior Ben Tate get that much?

Also wonder if we should make some bets for the upcoming season while we're bored waiting for the draft. Hey Dolph's, Peyton Manning > Aaron Rodgers in fantasy this year. (Amazing how D'Z, Danny, and I root for the college teams that brought 3 of the top 4 quarterbacks to the NFL. Any Purdue fans around here?)
I am sorta of a Purdue fan since I'm a Brees fan (makes sense,eh?)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Raiders did something to restructure Schaub today, making ME think we are posturing ourselves to acquire an expensive player, AKA

SWAG!!

Status
Not open for further replies.