2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Maybe the deal will fall through. I'm going to go find the nearest church and see if a late conversion to the clergy will help matters any.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I can't believe we didn't just let Houston cut him before we stepped in.
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/houston-texans/matt-schaub/

look at that fucking massive contract we are inheriting. That's it, I'm strapping a bomb to myself and finding Reggie's office at Raiders HQ.

not the Raiders fan you expected to do a suicide bombing, is it. Arab joke HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The only thing that can make this sadder is if we actually do trade for Swag, and suddenly he is playing with the QB with the most noodely armed noodle arm in the league.

THANKS REG, MAKES SENSE!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I just flushed a sinker down the toilet that I would rather have seen suit up at QB for the Raiders in 2014 over Schaub.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Welp, the landlord isn't going to be pleased about the new fist-sized hole in my bedroom door.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Schaub man, this is nuts.. I never would've thought anyone would trade for him with the money he's set to make, there has to be an instant restructure coming even still though does this mean they are not selecting a QB with that #5?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Schaub man, this is nuts.. I never would've thought anyone would trade for him with the money he's set to make, there has to be an instant restructure coming even still though does this mean they are not selecting a QB with that #5?
I don't think it means we aren't taking a QB. It just means we don't 'have' to take one. I think I heard that with us having to pay 95% of the cap this year, and dead money not counting against it, we have 25 million left so we basically have to spend it. It makes me think we could bring in Swag as well.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I don't think it means we aren't taking a QB. It just means we don't 'have' to take one. I think I heard that with us having to pay 95% of the cap this year, and dead money not counting against it, we have 25 million left so we basically have to spend it. It makes me think we could bring in Swag as well.
Man I really wanted them to sign Vick and trade for D-Jax; kind of want the Raiders to be able to compete in that division; hope they don't roll into the season with Schaub/Pryor/McGloin as the QBs on the roster that would be very well.. not intimidating by any means lol. The Broncos are really the only prize in that division, the Chiefs benefited from a weak schedule and then got ruined in the end, I don't see them getting off to the start or finishing like last season and the Chargers.. well Phillip Rivers.. nuff said there.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
If Djax gets traded, there a re no other good/experienced receivers for Philly, not counting the TEs. Maclin is good as well as Cooper, but nothing like DeSean.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Maybe Derek Carr will fall to the 2nd for them.
I remember them having some interest in Boyd too although I don't really see Boyd making too big of an impact in the NFL.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
It's official, Schaub will be with the Raiders in exchange for a 6th rounder. Oh boy I can't wait for D'Z. 10 million with 1 year bonuses, I believe it's 1 year?

Status
Not open for further replies.