2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
We are talking to a bunch of safeties but aren't making moves on them, I'm guessing we are taking Ha Ha Clinton in the draft.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
After losing Cotchery the void in the slot was left; Steelers took a day to fill it and I must say pretty adequately with Lance Moore.
MJD to visit Steelers for second time.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
without much money left on the Buccs my friend looks in good shape to be the 4th/5th safety on the team.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like if no deal is made with DJax he will be a free agent, I can't imagine Oakland not going for him right?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Looks like if no deal is made with DJax he will be a free agent, I can't imagine Oakland not going for him right?
What a kick in the dick that would be if you guys just cut him. Eagles FO getting two big thumbs down from D'Z this offseason.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Damn, this offseason thread has already surpassed the Euros thread as the top sports thread of all time on this site.

And we are still over a month out from the draft

good work

Reactions: Wacokid27

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
This came across like Cena doing a Make-A-Wish ad.
It all seems very fake.

Dennis Allen: Hey, we are so happy to have Schaub as our QB! He's great, can start for a few seasons!
Translation: I hope to god this old washed up fuck can get me 8 games or I'm outa here!

Schaub: Golly, what a great change of scenery so glad for the fresh start!
Translation: Well, at least I get 11 mill for this shit, even though I would have preferred to get cut and sign with Cleveland for 4!

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Just seems like they're begging the fans to buy in. "Look! Matt Schaub! We finally have a franchise QB! Everything's gonna be okay again! Please watch us and buy tickets again....

You guys became the model franchise for shit quarterbacking so quickly that I didn't see it happen. Holy macaroni!

Anyway, don't think Baltimore is done with the receiving corps, but they aren't interested in DeSean. Sounds a lot more weird than it is, lol. Apparently they are monitoring the interest in LeGarrette Blount, please oh please let him come here! That would be great! Wonder if he'd be a poor fit but I don't care, the dude's good at football.

Speaking of LeGarrette, Steelers have pushed his meeting back almost a whole week so they can fit in Arthur Moats. I noticed yesterday that everyone here except for Wacokid and maybe the NFC North fans can be really happy in FA because at least one team in their division is significantly worse. I don't know what's happened to PIttsburgh who's usually a very good front office, but they seem like Dallas with the way they're aking cuts to try to get under the cap to keep an 8-8 roster intact. Cincy did nothing but lose key players. You Eagles fans + Danny have to be happy seeing the Redskins barely improve while the Cowboys fall apart, while the Raiders get to watch KC fall back to earth (even though that was bound to happen anyway) Lets all celebrate!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wacokid27
Status
Not open for further replies.