2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I doubt he got much, if any, guaranteed money.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Steelers won't lose pick for Mike Tomlin's gaffe on ST last season vs the Ravens.
tomlinhop2.gif

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Knowshon visiting Miami

Fitznutsack to Houston

Jets interested in Swag.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4659/desean-jackson

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports the Panthers and Raiders have also inquired on DeSean Jackson.
They join the Jets, 49ers and Patriots as teams known to have looked in on the Eagles' No. 1 receiver. Predictably, the Eagles have denied that D-Jax is on the block, but at the very least, teams think he can be had. It's still possible the Eagles aren't actively shopping Jackson, but simply taking calls on his availability. Jackson's odds of remaining in Philly are looking no better than 50-50.

PLEAZE GOD

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm done. I'm fucking done. Didn't this fucking moron learn ANYTHING from bringing in Flynn? Now he brings in his fucking doppleganger? fuck this.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Only DeSean can save the offseason now. Otherwise, fuck the Raiders in 2014. I'm not watching Schaub as my QB. Fuck. This. Nonsense.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I can't believe we're going to pay Captain Pick Six 10 million next year... ON TOP OF GIVING UP A DRAFT PICK.

oh my god. I feel fucking nauseous. McKenzie, fuck you man, bring in DeSwag Idgaf, I hate your stupid black freckled guts goddammit. I can't believe how dumb this fucking guy is. What is the end result of all this bullshit he is all about this offseason? Just winning enough games the next two years to price ourselves out of a top 5 pick, while not actually progressing any young talent at all? Can't wait to see how this Blue fat fuck botches the draft. Offensive tackle at 5 here we come!

Jesus Christ. I would have rather not woken up this morning as opposed to waking up to this news. YES I am fucking mad.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
NOT ONLY DO WE HAVE SCAHUB but a lot of our ignorant fucking fans are just on board. Happy go lucky, hey, with SChaub at the helm maybe we can win 7 games! fuck you clowns. I want to slap each and every idiot trying to rationalize this garbage.

Examples:

I like the move if it happens...

First, Schefter already stated it was for a late round pick... (when dealing for a QB, the most important position on the field, giving away a 6th or 7th is no biggie... most players drafted in those spots never even make the team)

Second, Schaub had a rough season last year... but the whole team sucked. The defense was awful, Arian Foster did nothing (hurt), Ben Tate was often-hurt, their head coach had a stroke, multiple players injured, and it continued to snowball. Schaub still led the team to a 2-0 start, including an impressive comeback win at SDG on opening day on MNF.

Prior to that, Schaub directed his team to the divisional round of the playoffs in two straight seasons. Just two years ago, in 2012, he led them to victory at Denver... the Broncos lone home loss of that season.

This year's QB class is less than impressive. QB is the most important position. Pryor is awful and is entering his fourth year (should be way ahead of where he is). McGloin is a good backup.

Even if we draft a QB, Schaub is a good veteran presence so we are not forced to throw them to the wolves Week 1.

HOW CAN ANYONE BE SO STUPID????

don't even get me started on what these idiots have to say about DeSEan. They DON"T want swag but are happy with SChaub. I'm done. I'm fucking done. I could never have another "favorite team" but I might just become one of those generic NFL fans. fuck this team man. fuck this team.

McKenzie, I sincerely hope you get hit by a bus you obese brainless nitwitted dick head.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm reaching and digging for a silver lining in my head and I just can't find it. I.... just feel defeated.

bleh

Status
Not open for further replies.