2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I would trade every player on the Raiders roster for him without hesitating, not that any of our players are worth a fuck.

Reactions: TheArabHammer

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I would trade every player on the Raiders roster for him without hesitating, not that any of our players are worth a fuck.
lolol what about.. no couldn't even start that with a straight face.
Heard you guys signed Woodson to another 1 yr base + incentive deal, what you thinkin on that one?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Just another old fuck. I really don't care about any of these signings tbh. The draft is all I care about since none of these FAs will be on the team in 2 years anyway.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
lolol what about.. no couldn't even start that with a straight face.
Heard you guys signed Woodson to another 1 yr base + incentive deal, what you thinkin on that one?
I like it minimal risk and he's a good locker room presence.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I hate having til wait til May for the draft :(

Okay so both Jets & Raiders should think about the Vick to DeSean rapport and make moves.
I don't know if we'll trade him because apparently DeSean isn't attracting a 3rd round pick. Only offers that have been officially made are a 4th round pick and then I guess a 6th and another 6th from next draft, couldn't tell you who made what offer those are just the ones that have been talked about on the radio this morning.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I hate having til wait til May for the draft :(

Okay so both Jets & Raiders should think about the Vick to DeSean rapport and make moves.
I don't know if we'll trade him because apparently DeSean isn't attracting a 3rd round pick. Only offers that have been officially made are a 4th round pick and then I guess a 6th and another 6th from next draft, couldn't tell you who made what offer those are just the ones that have been talked about on the radio this morning.
HIs value is dropping because rumors are taking off that Kelly is done with DeSean. Once it becomes known you are on the way out you aren't going to get fair value for a dude.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...l-kendricks-says-desean-jackson-misunderstood

my dude Mychal Kendricks knows DeSean is the man. God the Iggles are dumb for letting this tiny little comment he made in January come to a boil like this.

Oh it definitely stems back to 2011 when he wouldn't stop pestering the management for his contract extension and no showed to a few practices and meetings and in the earlier part of training camp, even though we said to him we wanted to deal with it after the season; and then again in 2013 when he was requesting more money on 3 separate occasions even though we removed him from return duties which was a big reason we paid him a lot to begin with. I like DeSean and all, he's a legit WR1 no doubting it, but he has a relatively big mouth when it comes to spoutin shit off to people outside of the Eagles' staff/roster.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Oh it definitely stems back to 2011 when he wouldn't stop pestering the management for his contract extension and no showed to a few practices and meetings and in the earlier part of training camp, even though we said to him we wanted to deal with it after the season; and then again in 2013 when he was requesting more money on 3 separate occasions even though we removed him from return duties which was a big reason we paid him a lot to begin with. I like DeSean and all, he's a legit WR1 no doubting it, but he has a relatively big mouth when it comes to spoutin shit off to people outside of the Eagles' staff/roster.
He's a WR. They are divas. Comes with the territory. Does DeSean's "big mouth" actually become a detriment to the team or locker room? I sincerely doubt it. He isn't T.O. throwing his QB under the bus or some shit.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You are closer to the situation than I, but I don't think it dates back to 2011 or anything like that. This to me seems like Chip is the one not feeling DeSwag.

Status
Not open for further replies.