2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
What sucks for the new regime is most of their problems stem from terrible contracts handed out by the old regime.

They're paying so much to players at positions that barely matter. They're paying a combined 22 mil for a safety, a center, and a tight end. 11 mil to Williams and Stewart. Embarassing.

With the Draft only 50 days away :)woo:), is there anything you DON'T want to see your team draft any more of, but you're afraid they will? Like I'm tired of Ozzie taking Alabama players. Outside of Julio and Lacy, do they ever pan out?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
"We are listening to offers on DeSean Jackson, as is everyone with every player on each of their teams in case they receive an offer they simply cannot refuse." - Alledgedly stated by Howie Roseman within the last 16 hours via CBS Sports Radio Philly.

Every 10 minutes there's always a different something going on with DeSaga of DeSean.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
They're paying so much to players at positions that barely matter. They're paying a combined 22 mil for a safety, a center, and a tight end. 11 mil to Williams and Stewart. Embarassing.

With the Draft only 50 days away :)woo:), is there anything you DON'T want to see your team draft any more of, but you're afraid they will? Like I'm tired of Ozzie taking Alabama players. Outside of Julio and Lacy, do they ever pan out?
There have been whispers that the Eagles have been talking about drafting a kicker; we've seen how that works out before with Henery.. just go sign Bironas and lets start kicking some shit beyond the 50. I don't want to see them draft anything other than a Safety or a WR in the 1st Rd. (only WR if DeSean is traded by then).

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
"We are listening to offers on DeSean Jackson, as is everyone with every player on each of their teams in case they receive an offer they simply cannot refuse." - Alledgedly stated by Howie Roseman within the last 16 hours via CBS Sports Radio Philly.

Every 10 minutes there's always a different something going on with DeSaga of DeSean.
What do you expect the GM to say? Obviously not the truth lol. They are going to move him for a 3rd rounder at best. 4th and a conditional 2015 pick seem more likely at this juncture.

Reactions: TheArabHammer

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Definitely wouldn't mind Desean/Vick in silver and black but probably not gonna happen

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

I desperately don't want the Raiders to draft an offensive tackle. NO idea if they will or not, but I'll be irate.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
There have been whispers that the Eagles have been talking about drafting a kicker; we've seen how that works out before with Henery.. just go sign Bironas and lets start kicking some shit beyond the 50. I don't want to see them draft anything other than a Safety or a WR in the 1st Rd. (only WR if DeSean is traded by then).

Man, you can get good kickers as UFA's all the time! Yet you guys invested such a high pick on Henery, so don't do that again lol. Bironas, Josh Brown, Laurence Tynes, there's plenty of good kickers out there so why waste your pick on one?

You may have to trade up from 22 to get Pryor, don't know if there's any other 1st round S prospects beside him and Clinton-Dix. Know Baltimore's interested in him and obviously several other teams... Would you be happy with Oregon State's burner Brandon Cooks?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Man, you can get good kickers as UFA's all the time! Yet you guys invested such a high pick on Henery, so don't do that again lol. Bironas, Josh Brown, Laurence Tynes, there's plenty of good kickers out there so why waste your pick on one?

You may have to trade up from 22 to get Pryor, don't know if there's any other 1st round S prospects beside him and Clinton-Dix. Know Baltimore's interested in him and obviously several other teams... Would you be happy with Oregon State's burner Brandon Cooks?

I think we'll go for CB Bradley Roby if Pryor or Clinton-Dix aint around in the 1st and then go for S Deone Bucannon in the 2nd or 3rd.
Idk man I like Cooks but I think he's over projected, if he drops to us in the 2nd I'd be cool with it I suppose.
Built like DeSean and Chip has familiarity with him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hester to ATL

Allen likely to SEA

Mike Jenkins to Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.