2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Meh, good luck. As a browns fan (more so Eagles), I fucking hated Weeden, and I'm glad that he's gone. Give us Hoyer or Bridgewater and I'm all set.

Weeden was my favorite QB last year. He sucked hard and completely ruined an AFC North foe while also helping me win fantasy games.What's not to love... outside of... ya know.... being a Browns fan

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'm calling it right now.... Miami Dolphins will get to the 2nd round of the playoffs next year to then lose to the eventual SB champs the Denver Broncos... that's my call! We'll see in 10 months if I'm right lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Raiders sign James Jones? Random, but a cheap contract. Whatevs lol.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I like the signing, gives us another big receiver to complement Holmes
I think we might look to move D-Moore. Al Davis holdover, inconsistent and seems to have some run ins with DA from time to time. I'd take a 5th for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.