2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I didn't see enough from DRC during his prove it deal in Denver last year to warrant that much pay.
Also if I'm not mistaken the G-Men are about to run a heavy Nickel package on defense this season which is where DRC failed entirely in Philly and never grew into it. It wasn't until the final 4 games in Philly when we stopped running him in the Nickel all day that he began stepping up his play considerably.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Giants fail to live up to their team name by signing Trindon Holliday. Awesome move.

I'm worried about the DRC deal too, but Danny your guys have quietly been doing great in Free Agency thus far. Let loser teams like Tampa have their headlines.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Weeden was my favorite QB last year. He sucked hard and completely ruined an AFC North foe while also helping me win fantasy games.What's not to love... outside of... ya know.... being a Browns fan
:< Hey I'm a browns fan next to being a die hard Eagles fan.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Julian Edelman says his deal is 4 yr, 17 mil base value and upto 8 mil in bonuses/incentives. so I guess upto 25 mil.

Snowman1

Reaction score
The Bengals put the cheapest RFA tag possible on Andrew Hawkins, the Browns sent him an offer and the Bengals didn't match it.

Think this is the first time I've seen a team sign an RFA from another team. It's an unwritten rule that you don't do that, otherwise it seems so tempting sometimes... Wonder why the Bengals didn't put a draft-pick tender on him? Ahh, well. I like Hawkins a lot as a #3 so great pickup for Cleveland.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Is Alex Mack gonna get any interest from other teams with that Transition Tag on him?

Snowman1

Reaction score
Is Alex Mack gonna get any interest from other teams with that Transition Tag on him?

PFT said he's not getting any interest from anyone. :downer:

Wow the Raiders just keep signing the most random players

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Teams are fucking moronic if they don't deal for DeSean. Roto says it would take "at least a 3rd" to get him, but his contract is "Tough to trade" at 10 mill next year and 9.75 the year after. How is that tough to trade? A WR1 for 10 mill per is perfectly fair.

How big of a difference maker would this guy be in NE? Bill, you old stupid fuck, get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.