2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Panthers WRs are so bad they make young children cry:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
btw, anyone else think Snowman and I need a podcast that is formatted where he talks about things in the world of sports, I shit on them and then he tries to show me tiny slivers of decency in said topic but I just continue to shit on everything?

Dude that would be spectacular. It's either that, or we do an unintentional Abbott and Costello routine where you just make me seem like a blubbering dumbass

Snow: "I've got the Pats in the NFC Championship game. Denver's injuries are piling up."
D'Z: "Like it even matters. Broncos win easy"
Snow: "But Denver's defense is gonna be abominable without guys like Miller and Harris! They won't even be able to get in the way of Brady's offense while the Pats' D can hold Denver a few times..."
D'Z: "Who cares. Donks by 40"
Snow: "What makes you think that? Brady's gonna work magic like he always does. He can keep up with Peyton..."
D'Z: "Denver wins lol"

sounds great

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like DRC may end up in NYG.. I'll be happy to face his ass again twice a year, mother fucker was a bust with us and then with the Broncos he does a few things and is all hyped up again..
Eagles sign Nate Allen 1 yr 1 million, this is an offer I like. Allen had a career year last year imo and a million for a safety like him compared to what we would have to pay right now is worth it.
He's still just depth though, we could really use another solid DB back there, DeCoud looks appetizing for it, not sure why the Eagles aren't making a move. If Champ Bailey is still around after the draft I can see us signing him real quick for cheap money but again at his age he is just depth.

DeSean seems to be worried about his standing in Philly at the moment, I would be too. He keeps asking for a contract extension for more money yet he's about to get paid 10.5 million dollars this season and it's been stated Chip Kelly and upper management are highly toying around with the concept in their heads that $10.5 million is a little too much for what he's worth. If he keeps asking them for more money while they're still on the thought that he is being overpaid as it is, they will definitely trade him. NYJ, Carolina and OAK have been teams who's name I've heard come up the most in the trade rumors.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
if Reggie trades for DeSean he is the GOAT GM

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
btw, anyone else think Snowman and I need a podcast that is formatted where he talks about things in the world of sports, I shit on them and then he tries to show me tiny slivers of decency in said topic but I just continue to shit on everything?
We already have first take.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
DRC taking a physical today for the giants. Tall, fast, and the best cornerback left on the market. Wouldn't mind him on the team to play opposite of amukamara. Walter Thurman can play the slot (Seahawks slot man from last year) Rolle and Stevie Brown at safties. Not a bad little secondary imo.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
lol danny you can have that, I sound like a drunk Jack Swagger. And holy crap DRC with the Giants would be scary!

Jason LaCanfora is reporting the Dolphins are trying to trade Dion Jordan. I wonder what the legacy of the 2013 draft will be.

Reactions: Danielson

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Dolphins want our #1 pick but we want to trade them Brandon Graham and a 5th rounder I hear.. Idk I hope a trade gets worked out, would love to have the ex Oregon Passrusher back with Kelly.
EDIT: it may actually be Brandon Graham and a 4th round pick Conditional 5th round if they make the playoffs.

Last edited:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
lol danny you can have that, I sound like a drunk Jack Swagger. And holy crap DRC with the Giants would be scary!

Jason LaCanfora is reporting the Dolphins are trying to trade Dion Jordan. I wonder what the legacy of the 2013 draft will be.
Got em for 5 years. Our secondary is going to.be much much improved. The 8th ranked D will.miss tuck but did improve IMO

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Manningham come home and we are good to go into draft. Reese is goat GM

Writes Polian:

He goes out and finds players who fit what head coach Tom Coughlin wants, which points to one of his greatest strengths as a GM: Not only is Jerry a terrific judge of talent, he’s also an excellent manager in the way he includes his staff and the coaches in the process. Throughout the organization, every scout is working from the same script and knows that their voice will be heard in the player-evaluation process.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
5 yrs for 39 mil and 15 of it guarenteed idk that seems a bit much to me.
Weeden to the Cowboys for 2 yrs.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Chip Kelly is quiet on FA right now because he thinks he can make the perfect moves in the draft. Also 50/50 chance DeSean goes, we will know after the Draft if he's in Midnight green or not this season.
Chip is hoping to snag S Calvin Pryor in the First Round, then S Deone Bucannon in the 3rd and Josh Huff in the 5th. Word is Huff's stock has dropped cold to the 5-7 round due to worries about him being productive on an NFL level, luckily for him we only need the chemistry and deep threat, if foles or whomever can sling him 2 TDs this season or 300+ yds I'd be happy given the weapons we have. I'm only looking for 400 yds and 3 TDs a year from a player like Huff.

Status
Not open for further replies.