2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
1525081_302161193266039_1713287953_n.jpg

NYG your team is looking great this year ;)

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hey @Danielson how's the NFC east look for your giants :>
Skins suck
Cowboys have sucked since i've been alive
Eagles are the only threat
Giants will be improved.

Giants finished 3rd so get to play every 3rd placed divison team, Eagles might have a tougher schedule. Not sure what it looks like.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Skins suck
Cowboys have sucked since i've been alive
Eagles are the only threat
Giants will be improved.
Unless Giants can actually build a decent defense, I don't see them going anywhere. That, or fix fucking Eli. My god.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Unless Giants can actually build a decent defense, I don't see them going anywhere. That, or fix fucking Eli. My god.
Their defense was pretty good last year. Finished 8th, and they get back Stevie Brown, healthy JPP, Resigned Beason. Get a corner and it will be ight. Got Eli some protection at line too.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Their defense was pretty good last year. Finished 8th, and they get back Stevie Brown, healthy JPP, Resigned Beason. Get a corner and it will be ight. Got Eli some protection at line too.
To give credit where it's due, they looked better than the Eagles, that being said, Eagles have already gotten some good signings, such as Jenkins and I'm looking forward to the draft. Why in fuck we took Sproles, I don't know. If Eli can stay protected at the line, he could be much better than last year, maybe reminiscent of around 06-08ish or whenever the time period was that I'm thinking about where he was on fire. How will ya replace Tuck and Nicks though. Didn't look that fantastic last year, but still leaves a hole.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
To give credit where it's due, they looked better than the Eagles, that being said, Eagles have already gotten some good signings, such as Jenkins and I'm looking forward to the draft. Why in fuck we took Sproles, I don't know. If Eli can stay protected at the line, he could be much better than last year, maybe reminiscent of around 06-08ish or whenever the time period was that I'm thinking about where he was on fire. How will ya replace Tuck and Nicks though. Didn't look that fantastic last year, but still leaves a hole.
2011 was the year he really stepped up. The defense carried him to the superbowl in 2007, but 2011

106/163 65% 1219 yards 9 TDs 1 INT in the playoffs. He plays good in big games, but yeah we will see if he can return to form. I really don't get upset with him like I used to, because 2 rings? That's enough to last me a life time.

The Eagles are good team, scary offensively. I expect a split, and whoever avoids a big injury will win it. I'd give Eagles the advantage though if i'm not being biased. I still think the giants will be a 8-8 to a 10-6 team though. Solid, but not there yet to contend for the Ship.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
2011 was the year he really stepped up. The defense carried him to the superbowl in 2007, but 2011

106/163 65% 1219 yards 9 TDs 1 INT in the playoffs. He plays good in big games, but yeah we will see if he can return to form. I really don't get upset with him like I used to, because 2 rings? That's enough to last me a life time.

The Eagles are good team, scary offensively. I expect a split, and whoever avoids a big injury will win it. I'd give Eagles the advantage though if i'm not being biased. I still think the giants will be a 8-8 to a 10-6 team though. Solid, but not there yet to contend for the Ship.
Should be a good battle next year, expecting Eagles to keep up the offense, especially with McCoy and a healthy Jeremy Maclin.

Also in other news why in fuck did Cleveland sign Tate.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Should be a good battle next year, expecting Eagles to keep up the offense, especially with McCoy and a healthy Jeremy Maclin.

Also in other news why in fuck did Cleveland sign Tate.
Yeah, neither team will win the Superbowl so the NFC East is basically the goal for both teams. Eagles do have a chance though, where as the giants are missing something on offense still. I think Cruz is a game changer, but the lack of running game forces Eli to throw into good coverage. Where as the eagles are dynamtic across the board with Jackson, Shady, and Maclin. Maclin is going to return to form, watch. He's actually better than Jackson imo.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Jackson is definitely the more valuable asset to an offense IMO, but Maclin is a rock solid WR2 in the league and will help Philly a lot.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, neither team will win the Superbowl so the NFC East is basically the goal for both teams. Eagles do have a chance though, where as the giants are missing something on offense still. I think Cruz is a game changer, but the lack of running game forces Eli to throw into good coverage. Where as the eagles are dynamtic across the board with Jackson, Shady, and Maclin. Maclin is going to return to form, watch. He's actually better than Jackson imo.
Giants will eventually have their shot at possible Super Bowl contention, they just need younger and better players, especially in the running game. Eagles have a shot, they just need to repair that defense and they're taking a step in the right direction. I'm just waiting to see more signings and then the draft.

Reactions: Danielson
Status
Not open for further replies.