2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Well it's official, Sam Bradford's out for the season with a torn ACL.

Again.

:(

Reactions: Red Rain

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Well it's official, Sam Bradford's out for the season with a torn ACL.

Again.

:(
re-tore the same one too.. no bueno for Bradford or the Rams who were actually shaping up to be a pretty decent team.
They also lost starting CB Trumaine Johnson for 6 weeks due to sprained MCL.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
nfl.com: Rams have interest in trading for Eagles QB Mark Sanchez.

That would be kinda interesting.

Reactions: Red Rain

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Newton has a fracture in his ribs. Expected for week one, but that's interesting.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
nfl.com: Rams have interest in trading for Eagles QB Mark Sanchez.

That would be kinda interesting.
As far as I can tell the trade would have to be very lucrative for Chip and Roseman to send Sanchez off in a trade.
One trade for me in particular would be Greg "The Leg" Zuerlein and a 5th round pick for Sanchez. I'd rather have G-Money than Henery as my kicker going forward.
Newton has a fracture in his ribs. Expected for week one, but that's interesting.
A hairline fracture thankfully, have him in my big money league; two weeks away from opener should definitely be healed enough by week two at the latest.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
As far as I can tell the trade would have to be very lucrative for Chip and Roseman to send Sanchez off in a trade.
One trade for me in particular would be Greg "The Leg" Zuerlein and a 5th round pick for Sanchez. I'd rather have G-Money than Henery as my kicker going forward.

A hairline fracture thankfully, have him in my big money league; two weeks away from opener should definitely be healed enough by week two at the latest.
Ya lucked out. I'm still ready for week one.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Matt Barkley is also drawing a TINY bit of interest from the Rams in a trade.. if we can get a 5th round pick back for him I would be more than ecstatic, otherwise we pair Barkley with Henery and trade for Greg and a 7th rounder.

Ya lucked out. I'm still ready for week one.
Luckily I still would've had Phillip Rivers if any shit would've gone wrong that would have him out for 6 weeks rather than just a few short weeks but still I really want the luxury of being able to play either of the two :p

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

Rams rookie Michael Sam sacks Johnny Manziel and mimics him by making the money sign :p

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Matt Barkley is also drawing a TINY bit of interest from the Rams in a trade.. if we can get a 5th round pick back for him I would be more than ecstatic, otherwise we pair Barkley with Henery and trade for Greg and a 7th rounder.

Luckily I still would've had Phillip Rivers if any shit would've gone wrong that would have him out for 6 weeks rather than just a few short weeks but still I really want the luxury of being able to play either of the two :p
Agreeable. Still. Waiting for our week one matchup, be ready brother.