2014 NBA Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The Clippers are considering moving forward Matt Barnes and adding the 28th pick for either Iman Shumpert, Tony Allen, or Gerald Green.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Makes sense for Cleveland too IMO, they want to take Parker with the #1 pick but with the way he tanked their workout I'm not sure that would be a smart decision.

The Cavaliers are reportedly asking for the third, 10th, and 32nd overall picks from the 76ers in exchange for the No. 1 overall selection.

Nuggets trade Evan Fournier and 2nd rd. pick to Orlando for Afflalo.. Other than cap space of about $5-6 million being taken care of with this trade I'm not sure how it benefits the Magic..

Houston Rockets say they already have a deal in place to move Jeremy Lin, however they also mention the deal is for when they know they are going to get one of their top targets.

Channing Frye's name has been linked GS already because his former GM Kerr is now the head choach of the Warriors, it seems his former teamate Iggy has made a recruitment pitch to him, albeit not quite formal.
I really like Frye. He is the perfect backup plan for Love, or hell, we could actually fit him in with the MLE even if we get Love.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Like the Wiggins pick by Cleveland, he admitted he would definitely not mind playing for Cleveland and i respect that, it's like I said before the draft the way Jabrari had acted especially during workouts I knew Cavs were going to either A) Pass or B) Trade the pick in regards to him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Like usual, tons of talk heading into the draft and few moves actually being made.

IMO Minnesota thinks they can wait until LB or Melo land to try and bump Love's value... by trying to entice a team like Houston or LA that misses out on Melo... GS still seemingly the overwhelming most likely destination for him.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Like usual, tons of talk heading into the draft and few moves actually being made.

IMO Minnesota thinks they can wait until LB or Melo land to try and bump Love's value... by trying to entice a team like Houston or LA that misses out on Melo... GS still seemingly the overwhelming most likely destination for him.

yeah real talk sure man

Reactions: Swift

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Lmao, that was a wrong Bogdanović they showed for the Suns. Video showed Bojan from Croatia playing, not Bogdan from Serbia

TYHLq.png

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Shit like this is perfect representation of why Cleveland is the absolute worst.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Bosh and Wade both opt out of contract, smart for Bosh and stupid for Wade.. he was set to make about $42 mil over the next two years, the way he played in the finals the last two years will not net him that exactly but I guess he'll still make a good amount of money.

EDIT: Apparently Bosh hasn't officially opted out yet but LBJ/Wade/Haslem having opted out is making him lean more towards it.