2014 NBA Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The Magic have reportedly offered the fourth pick, the 12th pick and Arron Afflalo for the Cavs' top pick in the draft, according to ESPN.com.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I see big things in the future for PG Marcus Smart from Oklahoma State, tbh he was my favorite College Guard over the last two years so that may have some bias to it but I hope he lands himself with a team that would utilize him well.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Dolph jynx? Dude's money when it comes to predictions. He's better than Nostradamus, Miss Cleo, and that one asshole on Reddit who keeps spoiling shit combined.
shhhh, let Danny bask in being right about something. Spurs >Heat, lol D'Z, how could he think Miami was going to win? LMAO! Dumbass never gets anything right.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I see big things in the future for PG Marcus Smart from Oklahoma State, tbh he was my favorite College Guard over the last two years so that may have some bias to it but I hope he lands himself with a team that would utilize him well.
I don't see it. He is a tweener in the negative sense of the term IMO. He doesn't have the handle or distribution to play point and is too short and doesn't have the shot or scoring to play the 2. He was a great, physical defender in college, defense should be his calling card in the league, but I don't see any all star games in his future.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Dallas and Knicks in deep talks to trade Chandler/Felton for Dalembert/Calderon/Larkin.

The Cavaliers tried to acquire Kevin Love in a deal centered around the Cavs' #1 pick, however Love's refusing to re-sign with Cleveland has officially stopped that move.

Carmelo Anthony will visit the Rockets, Mavericks and Bulls when FA begins July 1st.

Zach Randolph's contract extension talks with the Grizzlies have stalled and he could potentially be a UFA this summer.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Warriors FO will make a move for LeBron AND Love

leggo

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Chandler and Felton to Dallas for Calderon lol. We went from some defense to no defense.

Glad to see fat ass off the team though, felton is a dweeb.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Apparently the knicks have said fuck melo and Lebron and are going to go hard after durant in 16 lol. So sorry.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Apparently the knicks have said fuck melo and Lebron and are going to go hard after durant in 16 lol. So sorry.
you hear about the S&T rumors of Melo to HOUSTON for HARDEN? I'm not big on Harden, but better than nothing.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I've also heard the Warriors could get Lin and Parsons for free since the Rockets are looking to cap dump for Melo or Bron Bron.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I've also heard the Warriors could get Lin and Parsons for free since the Rockets are looking to cap dump for Melo or Bron Bron.
IS that what is going on? Houston is going to get bron and melo. I think there was something to the rumors that they wanted to ball together since they were lil. We will see, but I can def see all of that going down.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I didn't hear that, but if we did get harden here, does that lock Durant in 16? Aren't they boys?
I imagine Durant in '16 will be about like this LeBron sweepstakes with all of the "haves" in the NBA all lining up all of their options trying to create a mega team involving Durant. Who knows how it will work out. I'm sure he will sign with GS to play with Love and Curry.