2014 NBA Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
LBJ said no pay cuts... :hmm:
Not sure what he is planning.
Well, GS is starting to pop up in rumors. It would have to be a sign and trade including Iguodala, but there is a tiny chance the Warriors trade for both Love and LeBron while keeping Curry.

Realistically though LeBron is staying put. The quote was something like "I'm not taking a pay cut just so the owner avoids the tax". Basically saying he will take a cut if they improve the roster around him.

Back to GS though if our GM is a wizard we could move Love/Lee/Dala/Barnes/Green/Ezeli/Picks for Love/Martin and LeBron in a S&T. Leggo

Solid Snake

Well, GS is starting to pop up in rumors. It would have to be a sign and trade including Iguodala, but there is a tiny chance the Warriors trade for both Love and LeBron while keeping Curry.

Realistically though LeBron is staying put. The quote was something like "I'm not taking a pay cut just so the owner avoids the tax". Basically saying he will take a cut if they improve the roster around him.

Back to GS though if our GM is a wizard we could move Love/Lee/Dala/Barnes/Green/Ezeli/Picks for Love/Martin and LeBron in a S&T. Leggo

Ah gotcha. Yeah I can't see him leaving. He won titles there. It would be dumb to start over again.

Solid Snake

If LBJ does come back here... I will be shocked. Like completely shocked... [HASHTAG]#MINDBLOWN[/HASHTAG].

And even further believe that... [HASHTAG]#endtimes[/HASHTAG] are near. :booker:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
LeBron doesn't donate a hefty amount of money to several different Ohio based groups for nothing, it's not totally unrealistic to think he feels bad for how he left.

Personally I'd keep an eye out for the Clippers, Cavs or Heat to resign.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Cavs were leaning towards Jabrari Parker supposedly with the #1 pick. Heard some talk about how Parker may have tanked his workout with them though.
Nick Young opts out of Lakers contract.
Ray Allen says he's heavily considering coming back for a 19th season, he says he wants to tether himself to LeBron James though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
LeBron doesn't donate a hefty amount of money to several different Ohio based groups for nothing, it's not totally unrealistic to think he feels bad for how he left.

Personally I'd keep an eye out for the Clippers, Cavs or Heat to resign.
I'll bet you my life he isn't going back to Cleveland. Whatever is less than 0% is the chance he has

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/news/gilbert_letter_100708.html

Dan Gilbert is pure cancer. He is Dixie Carter levels of bad as an owner.

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph jynx? Dude's money when it comes to predictions. He's better than Nostradamus, Miss Cleo, and that one asshole on Reddit who keeps spoiling shit combined.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
> Heat in 5 ("or 6")

>They will all (Heat) opt in

>lol