2014 NBA Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
yea I've laughed my ass off at the media trying to paint it as a coming home feel good story. most fans don't see it that way at all
Before Danielson had said something I was going to say, the majority of the fans are definitely looking at it like that, at least the ones actually in Ohio.

Personally I think he is going there, they say 85% to Cavs, 15% to the Heat, however it wouldn't surprise me at all seeing as even with that new cap space Miami can still offer him the most in a max contract.. I believe..

Whatever, GO BULLS! Hope we can do something in this Free Agency.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lebron would be stupid not to stay in Miami.... almost anywhere else he could go it would be a year or two of getting a feel for his teammates before challenging for the title... the Heat are still championship material with the Big 3 and a few additional pieces which can be added if Bron, Wade, and Bosh take cuts again like they did when they first got together. They could go on another back to back run with the right pieces put into place.. Lebron wants to cement himself into history so that the rest of his life and beyond his name can be mentioned in the same sentence as MJ, Magic, and Bird.... every superstar wants that... he has another 6-8 years in him, barring injury, so he can't afford to try and make it work a couple years with a different team. Just resign with Miami and let's get the party started once again.

It's not necessarily a different team, with Allen and Miller potentially coming with him he would have plenty of chemistry not to mention he has played with Varejao for a few seasons before he left for Miami.. Leading the Cavaliers into the upper elite again would make him that much more of a history maker IMO.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I hope he goes to Cleveland and gets everyone's hopes up, doesn't win a ring for 5 years and then leaves again.

Cleveland fans deserve no championships.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
LOL Ohio is bonkers. The decision part II Already living up to the previous debacle. People lined up outside his house in akron, cops on sight. Break our hearts

3:30 PM est is the rumored announce time. 330 is the akron area code????? WHAT???? BREAK OUR HEARTS

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
"sources" are starting to murmur about LBJ still being butt hurt about the Gilbert letter.

uhhhhhhhhh, ya think?

I still don't see how the fuck LeBron could sign with CLE before sitting down and having a meeting with Gilbert. seems pretty important to me

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
"sources" are starting to murmur about LBJ still being butt hurt about the Gilbert letter.

uhhhhhhhhh, ya think?

I still don't see how the fuck LeBron could sign with CLE before sitting down and having a meeting with Gilbert. seems pretty important to me
I just heard he agreed to come "Home"

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Damn, after all the years of shitty sports, the duo of Manziel and LeBron in the same city is going to break ESPN. Danny let me know if there's a massive explosion in the distance up there.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Damn, after all the years of shitty sports, the duo of Manziel and LeBron in the same city is going to break ESPN. Danny let me know if there's a massive explosion in the distance up there.
People are running around the streets being loud, beeping horns, screaming. Ohio sports are back