2014 NBA Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Knicks like their chances at getting Melo back, also seek to add Pau Gasol to their team.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Kyrie got himself a 5 yr extension for 90 mil to stay in Cleveland.
I wonder if Waiters will be traded or if we will just keep him as cheap depth being on a rookie contract.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Josh McRoberts is being reported as commiting to a 4 year 23 million dollar deal with the Miami Heat.
In addition to McRoberts, Danny Granger has agreed to a 2 yr 4.2 million dollar deal.

Update #1: Being reported, Chris Bosh offered 4 yr, $96 mill max contract by Rockets.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Pretty sure Cavs are getting Lebron OR Lebron will become a super villain to Cleveland.
His agent gave the go ahead to the Cavs to clear cap space... Dun duh DUHHHH!

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
lol LeBron has no heart.

Also, those "rigged" draft picks are looking sketchier by the second lel.

and lul @ D'Z "NO CHANCE IN HELL BRUH"

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol LeBron has no heart.

Also, those "rigged" draft picks are looking sketchier by the second lel.

and lul @ D'Z "NO CHANCE IN HELL BRUH"
I have Bron too much credit (if he signs back w CLE)

bitch made move to crawl back to the fans and owner who treated you like shit 4 years ago

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He is just a goofy Dad who happens to be the best basketball player on the planet. I don't hate him but I question a dude's manhood who goes back to the place where they were burning his jersey and wishing death on him

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
He is just a goofy Dad who happens to be the best basketball player on the planet. I don't hate him but I question a dude's manhood who goes back to the place where they were burning his jersey and wishing death on him

Funny thing is if this happens it'll be considered a "feel good story" lol. To me it's just a bunch of hypocrisy, greed and bitchiness. Don't see this as some "amazing sports story!".

Solid Snake

Funny thing is if this happens it'll be considered a "feel good story" lol. To me it's just a bunch of hypocrisy, greed and bitchiness. Don't see this as some "amazing sports story!".

It is all in the name of business. :pity2:

He has a heart, it is for kids. He loves kids and helping them grow up to have better lives and be better people. That is one thing I do like about him. Other than that, with money - the more a person has, the more of a douche they can be. That is not the case with everyone but with the majority, it is.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Dan Gilbert is really the one who treated him like shit while he was still there, the fans were just salty that he left.
In addition to possibly adding LeBron, Ray Allen and Mike Miller are looking like potential signings as well.. mostly because they are cheap depth and make the rotation decent and are very good friends with LeBron

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
yea I've laughed my ass off at the media trying to paint it as a coming home feel good story. most fans don't see it that way at all

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I dunno, every bitter ass Ohio native is getting pretty juiced. Would be a feel good story here, but personally I hope he does it again. Seeing everyone rage in person is too funny.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I dunno, every bitter ass Ohio native is getting pretty juiced. Would be a feel good story here, but personally I hope he does it again. Seeing everyone rage in person is too funny.
I think all of this talk is his agent trying to push LeBron toward Cleveland. I'm not sure he is as gung ho as the agent is.

Remember, LeBron is meeting with Riley today. As far as we know no meeting with Cleveland has been scheduled. Until that happens and LeBron and Gilbert shake hands and bury the hatchet, these rumors are just out of hand. And frankly for me it is really hard to picture LeBron and Gilbert sitting down and hashing it out

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Lebron would be stupid not to stay in Miami.... almost anywhere else he could go it would be a year or two of getting a feel for his teammates before challenging for the title... the Heat are still championship material with the Big 3 and a few additional pieces which can be added if Bron, Wade, and Bosh take cuts again like they did when they first got together. They could go on another back to back run with the right pieces put into place.. Lebron wants to cement himself into history so that the rest of his life and beyond his name can be mentioned in the same sentence as MJ, Magic, and Bird.... every superstar wants that... he has another 6-8 years in him, barring injury, so he can't afford to try and make it work a couple years with a different team. Just resign with Miami and let's get the party started once again.