• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ambrose Knocks on Dreamer's office door.

Excuse Me, Tommy. I was wondering If I may speak with you?

*Tommy Dreamer hears the knock while sitting at his desk icing his head after his Hardcore Match with Y2J last night*

Dreamer
Come in.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
AMBROSE♤
"Morning, Tommy Boy! How's ur head? U took quite the beating Thursday night. U guys put on a great match though, I'll give you that. The main point for my visit today is that I wanted to talk to u about Roman. Now, I know u know he cost me loseing that match against Styles. I want a rematch, Against Roman. Is it possible to schedule a match Before Thursday?"

☆ Dean turns his chair around and sits, waiting for Tom's Response to his request.

Last edited:

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
AMBROSE♤
"Morning, Tommy Boy! How's ur head? U took quite the beating Thursday night. U guys put on a great match though, I'll give you that. The main point for my visit today is that I wanted to talk to u about Roman. Now, I know u know he cost me loseing that match against Styles. I want a rematch, Against Roman. Is it possible to schedule a match Before Thursday?"

☆ Dean turns his chair around and sits, waiting for Tom's Response to his request.
Tommy
Thanks Dean, I appreciate your concern but Ive taken many shots to the old brain bucket here and Ill be just fine. Now in regards to having a match before Thursday Night...the answer unfortunately is no. But, I do realize Roman Reigns cost you your shot at the X Division title..so I figured you'd like a fair chance at a little revenge, if that's the road you choose to take. Next Thursday on Velocity Roman Reigns is scheduled to take on Bigshow in a Steel Cage for the World Heavyweight Championship. But, dont worry Ambrose.. because YOU will be the "Special Guest Referee"!

*Tommy sits back pleased with himself*

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
*Dean looks up at Tommy. Thinks about what he just said. Laughs quietly to himself

AMBROSE

Ah, I see You know me quite well, Tommy Boi. I do want my revenge on Roman. I accept. He has no idea whats in store for him.

Dean crackes his knuckles on the back of the chair.

Reactions: AngleV2

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score

*Sharkboy walks out on stage and the crowd erupts in cheers/laughter as he struts down the ramp with a "Texas Rattle Snake" style walk rolling into the ring*

*He steps up on the second corner turnbuckle and calls for a couple bottles of water*

*Production tosses him two bottles and he opens them right before smashing them together and chugging down the water*

*Sharkboy has a mic handed to him and he slowly puts it to his mouth*

Sharkboy
Well isn't this interesting..

*He scans the crowd as they throw up his signature Fin to the forehead taunt*

Crowd: WHAT?

Sharkboy
I said..well isnt this interesting?

*Sharkboy smirks behind his mask feeling the love from the fans*

Sharkboy
Now that I have signed my HoH contract, I am officially the NEWEST member of House of Hardcore. Which is why I came out here to put the X Division on notice! Sharkboy 24/7 says Im here in HoH to whip some @ss!

*Crowd roars with cheers & chuckles*

Sharkboy
If ya wanna see Sharkboy stomp a mudhole in the winner of the X Division Title Tournaments @ss give me a SHELL YEAH!

Crowd: SHELL YEAH!

Sharkboy
Yur damn right! Now im going to find Tommy Dreamer and get me a debut match next Thursday on Velocity! AND THATS THE FISHIN LINE..CUZ SHARKBOY SAID SO!

*Sharkboy rolls under the ring ropes and struts back up the ramp heading backstage*

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

*Sharkboy walks out on stage and the crowd erupts in cheers/laughter as he struts down the ramp with a "Texas Rattle Snake" style walk rolling into the ring*

*He steps up on the second corner turnbuckle and calls for a couple bottles of water*

*Production tosses him two bottles and he opens them right before smashing them together and chugging down the water*

*Sharkboy has a mic handed to him and he slowly puts it to his mouth*

Sharkboy
Well isn't this interesting..

*He scans the crowd as they throw up his signature Fin to the forehead taunt*

Sharkboy
I said..well isnt this interesting?

*Sharkboy smirks behind his mask feeling the love from the fans*

Sharkboy
Now that I have signed my HoH contract, I am officially the NEWEST member of House of Hardcore. Which is why I came out here to put the X Division on notice! Sharkboy 24/7 says Im here in HoH to whip some @ss!

*Crowd roars with cheers & chuckles*

Sharkboy
If ya wanna see Sharkboy stomp a mudhole in the winner of the X Division Title Tournaments @ss give me a SHELL YEAH!

Crowd: SHELL YEAH!

Sharkboy
Yur damn right! Now im going to find Tommy Dreamer and get me a debut match next Thursday on Velocity! AND THATS THE FISHIN LINE..CUZ SHARKBOY SAID SO!

*Sharkboy rolls under the ring ropes and struts back up the ramp heading backstage*

I remember watching shark boy in a wrestling dvd I had few weeks ago

Reactions: AngleV2

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Baron Corbin walks around the arena, heading to the training area. On his way in, an interviewer tries to approach him and he rears back in fight stance then the interviewer runs off.*

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
**Chavo Guerrero enters the backstage area feeling sore from his Parling Lot Brawl w/ Corbin last night but cant wait to get his hands on AJ Styles this week**

**Bigshow is still in the hospital and will be until the day before Velocity**

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
**Chavo Guerrero enters the backstage area feeling sore from his Parling Lot Brawl w/ Corbin last night but cant wait to get his hands on AJ Styles this week**

**Bigshow is still in the hospital and will be until the day before Velocity**

-What happened to Big Show?-

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
-HoH World Championship Celebration-
Bigshow (C)

*Bigshows music hits but nobody walks out from backstage*

JBL: Where the hell is our World Heavyweight Champion Matt? This is his celebration..he wouldnt miss this..would he?

Striker: Hold on just one second everyone. Im just now getting word that HoH Security and our Medical team has found Bigshow knocked unconscious in the LR area.

*Camera switches over to the locker room area and shows Bigshow laying face down bleeding with HoH Medical rushing to his side*

Striker: We are not exactly sure what happened but he has blunt forced trauma to the back of his head and is currently not doing too well. We will keep you updated as to what has happened when we know more.

JBL: My god it never ends Matt! Its always something here at House of Hardcore..and now..someone has sent a message to our World Champion! We'll be right back!

(Commercial Break)

@Lavender Haze