• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

Out comes the self-proclaimed Greatest of All Time, headed down the ring flanked by fireworks and cheering fans. He skips the pose and walks straight down the aisle, high fiving as many people as possible on the way. He enters the ring and takes his microphone from the ring announcer

“Oh, it's very simple why I'm standing here. No introduction needed, you all know who I am and you all know what happened. I defeated Tommy Dreamer. I got some barbed wire and I wrapped it around Dreamer’s face until it bled and it bled. And then I hit him with a codebreaker and pinned him. 1. 2. 3. And now because of this, I’m supposed to get some kind of “championship opportunity” Now it genuinely breaks my heart that my former tag team partner and a man who I worked with longer than anyone currently in this company was attacked by nothing more than a stupid coward."

"And if I find out who it is before Big Show comes back, I will personally have a “conversation” with them and find out that you don’t mess with the man of 1,004 hold’s friend. But if Big Show comes back and finds out himself. I will watch as you beg for forgiveness but get none as Big Show pummels you to the ground. But talking about Show, as much as I like the big fellow. I do have that “Championship Opportunity” And I can’t really fight for that Womens TV Title so……I know you’re probably watching this from your hospital bed, getting cosy as you read the book about the ACTUAL largest man in the world. But looks like if this Championship Opportunity means what I think it means…Then I guess I’m coming for ya soon, pal."

"But enough talk about the future! Let’s talk about the now! And what I mean is how I don’t have a match for the third time! 3 times, I have to set out to get a match of my own. So let’s do the simple. Anyone wants a fight. Come out and challenge Y2J. Simple as that."

Jericho waits for someone to appear

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista

*Just then Baron Corbin's music hits as he come out with a microphone in hand*

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Baron tries to talk but is immediately cut off by Jericho.*

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
*Baron tries to talk but is immediately cut off by Jericho.*
"Hold up. Hold up. Listen, I'm fine with celebrity appearances every now and then but have we really got Frank Whaley on the show?! Seriously? And when did you join a biker gang? What's that about? You know what? You make me ask too many questions so guess what Frank Whaley? YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!"

Jericho grabs his pen and notepad and writes Frank Whaley

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
"Hold up. Hold up. Listen, I'm fine with celebrity appearances every now and then but have we really got Frank Whaley on the show?! Seriously? And when did you join a biker gang? What's that about? You know what? You make me ask too many questions so guess what Frank Whaley? YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!"

Jericho grabs his pen and notepad and writes Frank Whaley

*Baron Corbin takes a moment and then speaks.*

Baron Corbin [ You know what Jericho....you always have the jokes, joke after joke aft... ]

*Suddenly, the crowd start the escalated "quiet" chant that Chris Jericho does. Baron gets even more annoyed than before.*

BC [ HEY SHUT UP!!!! ....You see what you do?? You start these little chants, make jokes for these buffoons and they eat it up. ]

*The fans boo him as he strolls down the ramp.*

BC [ This is my time here, your time has run out and your ship has sailed. So how about....I come into this ring, give you your End Of Days and keep you as the memory you try to relive?? ]

*Baron stands at the stairs in front of him and waits before entering the ring just yet.*

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

*Baron Corbin takes a moment and then speaks.*

Baron Corbin [ You know what Jericho....you always have the jokes, joke after joke aft... ]

*Suddenly, the crowd start the escalated "quiet" chant that Chris Jericho does. Baron gets even more annoyed than before.*

BC [ HEY SHUT UP!!!! ....You see what you do?? You start these little chants, make jokes for these buffoons and they eat it up. ]

*The fans boo him as he strolls down the ramp.*

BC [ This is my time here, your time has run out and your ship has sailed. So how about....I come into this ring, give you your End Of Days and keep you as the memory you try to relive?? ]

*Baron stands at the stairs in front of him and waits before entering the ring just yet.*
"Are you kidding me? You've got to be, right? I have been back for nearly a month, have won half of my matches in that time, and promised to be here for as long as I can still fight, and you're out here telling me that I have to take another hiatus because of you? I just don't get it. I'm even willing to put a bet on it. If I don't come to HoH, hell, even take a show off, I have to come down to this ring, kiss your feet, and tell you how wrong I was. I can make bets like this because I know I'll win. It can go the other way, too. If I'm here every show for 6 months straight, you have to come down here and do the same. Now I know you won't take me up on that bet, because you know you would lose, just like you'll lose if you step into the ring right now because I am the greatest wrestler in history. According to them anyway but after beating Dreamer, I expected a bit more competition than a man with a wolf fetish to be quite honest."

Baron Corbin suddenly rushes the ring but Jericho is ready as he hits Baron Corbin in the head with the microphone! Jericho then quickly escapes the ring as Corbin is staggered and just says "Told ya, I'm not taking another hiatus yet. See ya at Velocity!" Jericho then walks to the back

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Jericho sits in a chair in the corner with both of his headphones in, listening to Megadeth's "Tornado of Souls" (turns out Jericho listens to Megadeth. I do my research, leave me alone :p)

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
*"The face that will soon run the place" is seen browsing his phone's music library as he rests between laps at the local high school's track*

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
200.gif

*Tommy Dreamer is in his office watching old ECW episodes*

*Sharkboy in the training facility stunnering jobbers*

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
"Are you kidding me? You've got to be, right? I have been back for nearly a month, have won half of my matches in that time, and promised to be here for as long as I can still fight, and you're out here telling me that I have to take another hiatus because of you? I just don't get it. I'm even willing to put a bet on it. If I don't come to HoH, hell, even take a show off, I have to come down to this ring, kiss your feet, and tell you how wrong I was. I can make bets like this because I know I'll win. It can go the other way, too. If I'm here every show for 6 months straight, you have to come down here and do the same. Now I know you won't take me up on that bet, because you know you would lose, just like you'll lose if you step into the ring right now because I am the greatest wrestler in history. According to them anyway but after beating Dreamer, I expected a bit more competition than a man with a wolf fetish to be quite honest."

Baron Corbin suddenly rushes the ring but Jericho is ready as he hits Baron Corbin in the head with the microphone! Jericho then quickly escapes the ring as Corbin is staggered and just says "Told ya, I'm not taking another hiatus yet. See ya at Velocity!" Jericho then walks to the back

OOC [ I was going to have him enter the ring anyway. Lol nice writing. ]

*Baron Corbin gets upset and storms off to the back in a rage.*

Reactions: AngleV2

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Roman Reigns walks in after hiding for days. As he walk down the hall, he is stopped by an interviewer and asked questions.*

Interviewer [ Hey Roman, have you heard about your match coming up this Thursday at Velocity?? ]

Roman Reigns [ What about it?? ]

I [ Well, the fact that Dean Ambrose is now the guest referee for the steel cage match you have against The Bigshow?? ]

RR [ Hmmm....yeah I caught word of that, I don't really like it but hey The Big Dog is always ready for the big fight. So it don't matter if Dean is the ref as long as he calls it down the line when I pin Bigshow for The HoH Championship. ]

I [ Roman, fans and others believe that you were scared to have a match with Dean Ambrose after he suggested one a few days ago. Is this true and if so, why?? ]

*Roman smirks for a moment, nods his head a little.*

giphy.gif

RR [ Scared?? Come on, that's my brother from another. I wasn't scared, I had to go check on a good friend who was badly ambushed and was in the hospital. I mean no one else took the time to check up on him in person. Which by the way, he's doing excellent and looks forward to his "big" return on Thursday or maybe sooner. So if you want my opinion, I think Dean better focus on his referee duties............you never knoooow.....what's gonna happen.]

7620802e2bafac4e6dc12c6341ce75f0--roman-reigns-wwe-roman-reings.jpg

*Roman Reigns walks away to go train.*

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
As Natalya is leaving the training area, She see's Roman heading towards her.

♧Hey, Roman! The training area is all yours. By the way, Good Luck with your match This Thursday. I hear Ambrose is the Referee. Aren't you in the least bit worried?

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
As Natalya is leaving the training area, She see's Roman heading towards her.

♧Hey, Roman! The training area is all yours. By the way, Good Luck with your match This Thursday. I hear Ambrose is the Referee. Aren't you in the least bit worried?
Roman Reigns [ Not at all, Natalya because Dean being in this match, just might be a "giant" mistake. You have a safe evening, Naughty....I mean Natty. ]

*Roman looks Natalya up and down before entering the training area.*