• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
OOC [ True but now we'll see what happens next between Roman & Dean within the week to come. ]
OOC- Can't wait!
200.gif

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
--Bigshow is in the hospital and will be for the next few days after the vicious assault he fell victim to on Velocity--

--Chavo Guerrero settles down in his LR and ices his back and neck--

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*The next day, Roman Reigns comes in and head straight for the ring*

*As soon as the music hits, the HoH fans let out the loudest boos but Roman comes out and heads for the ring.*

roman-reigns-raw-entrance-ramp.jpg

*Roman grabs a steel chair and a microphone before entering the ring, steps into the squared circle, unfolds the chair and sits in it.*

Roman Reigns [ You know..... ]

*Instantly the crowd start with the "Roman sucks!" chant in unison. He waits, just smiling until he can get the chance to speak amongst them.*

RR [ .....Dean, Dean, Dean, Dean, Dean.....You know I tried to give you the chance to correct a wrong. You ignore it, maybe was too concerned with AJ. I told you the time would come that I would seek retaliation for that mic attack. ]

*Just then, he stops laugh at the fans who begin booing again.*

RR [ I guess we could chop up the whole thing as brotherly love.....right?? Oh no, don't be mad at me, fans. Be mad at your bonafide lunatic, he came on MY DEBUT and decided to strike first for whatever weird logic or because....he ate some bad takeout. Either way you look at it, you made this mess and I went ahead cleaned it up. But now, we're even and......AND honestly, I want to apologize to you face to face. Because I never meant to cost you the tournament, that was never my intentions...... so could you come out here for me?? ]

*The crowd shouts "NO" repeatedly as Roman Reigns paces back and forth, waiting to see if Dean Ambrose will come out soon.*

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Lights go Out and the Big Screen clicks on Showing Dean Ambrose backstage.

If U think Im stupid enough to come out there, Ha, Then ur wrong.... "Brother". If You have something u want to say to me, Then Say it to me now. After what u did to me, Giving me the Spear, of all things.

*Dean sits down in his own chair and waits for Roman to speak*

Last edited:
Reactions: Death Walker

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Roman is standing up with chair in hands as he looks around when a spotlight appears on him. He sees and listens to Dean's response on the big screen then sets the chair outside the ring. Afterwards, he laughs a little and smile before saying.*

ef4f38a1625716d07a894396a5b8f900_crop_north.jpg

Roman Reigns [ I deserve that, I get it. I just wanted to bury the hatchet and say I'm sorry, maybe we can get you another match, alright?? Let bygones be bygones. ]

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Screen still showing Dean:

You know what? ...FINE, I forgive you.
You know what I REALLY want, Roman? I want a match with YOU! Then we can call it even.

He sits back down waiting on a response. While the crowds chanting "Yes, Yes, Yes!

Last edited:

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Screen still showing Dean:

You know what? ...FINE, I forgive you.
You know what I REALLY want, Roman? I want a match with YOU!

He sits back down waiting in a response. While the crowds chanting "Yes, Yes, Yes!

*Roman is stunned and doesn't know what to say.*

RR [ Umm...I don't know if we could do that, Dean, I mean Tommy might not want to make that match. Maybe there's another plan or another superstar to wrestle?? Um, Tommy?? You Around?? ]

*Roman looks for the General Manager's response*

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Screen cuts to black as Dean goes to Dreamer's Office

*Roman shakes his head in disbelief, drops the mic and then hurries to head home. He soon grab his bag out the locker room and runs over to the parking area, looking over his shoulder as he get in his car and drives away.*

Reactions: AngleV2

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Jinder Mahal, The Singh Brothers and The Great Khali are walking down the Hallway of HoH.

"Dreamer. We demand some real competition, and if we don't get it... then we'll come for it ourselves."

Jinder points towards Khali.

"You see Khali right here... no one can stop him, he needs say... some giant competition. I do not care what condition Big Show is in, but he is seemingly the only competition that is even close to mine and Khali's level."

"Dreamer."

"Give me anyone, I'll destroy them.... but for him, give him the top dog here in this company, and it won't be long before House of Hardcore is ruled by The Curry Crusaders."

All 4 men walk off.

Reactions: AngleV2