• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score

250px-Velocity_Logo.png

(Tonight @ 9PM EST)
Final Match Card

-Womens TV Title Open Challenge-
Natalya Vs. ????

TagTeam Elimination Match
Jinder Mahal/Khali Vs. Brandon Sky/JJ Riley

-Parking Lot Brawl-
(Round 1 of the X-Division Championship Tournament)
Baron Corbin Vs. Chavo Guerrero

-HoH World Championship Celebration-(Promo)
Bigshow (C)

-Extreme Rules Match-
(#1 Contender for the HoH World Title)
Matt Morgan Vs. Roman Reigns

-Hardcore Match-
(If Jericho wins he receives a Championship Oppurtunity of his choice)
Tommy Dreamer Vs. Chris Jericho

-Singles Match-
(Round 1 of the X-Division Championship Tournament)
Aj Styles Vs. Dean Ambrose

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
OOC- I was going to save this news, but yes! Welcome to the team.

OOC [ Really?!!?!!? THAT GUY?? Just kiddin lol Congratulations, @LoneStar305 :emoji_100::emoji_medal::emoji_trophy::emoji_tada::emoji_trophy::emoji_tada::emoji_trophy::emoji_tada::emoji_medal::emoji_100: ]

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
---Tommy Dreamer is in the practice ring preparing for his return to the ring tonight against Chris Jericho---

Trainer: You ready for this Tommy? You havent done a serious match in a few years...you really ready to take on Y2J?

Dreamer
Am I ready? Tommy drops to a knee and gives the trainer a violent low blow sending him to his knees. You must've forgotten.

---Tommy DDT's the trainer and steps back catching his breath---

Dreamer
Tonights match is a Hardcore Match...Tommy Dreamer is ALWAYS ready to get Hardcore in that ring. I dont give a damn what my role is here. Dont be fooled. I have a lot to prove tonight.

*Tommy tosses the trainer an ice pack as a sorry and heads to his office to get his gear together*

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

---Camera pans up and HoH Interviewer Rebecca is holding a mic and standing with Matt Morgan---

Rebecca: Matt..you beat Chris Jericho 1 on 1 last week and some have said that it was a fluke and just a size mismatch that got you a victory. Do you have a response?

*Matt shakes his head chuckling over the nonsense being spewed by the interviewer before getting up close with the camera*

Matt Morgan
My response is come say that bullsh!t to my face. Why is that my rebuttal? Because they wont do it. Nobody will step to "The Blue Print". Unless you're a complete j@ck@ss like Roman Reigns. You should've just stayed in that hospital and milked it as long as you could kid. Because tonight I finish what I started in the parking lot the other day. The demise of your career.

*Morgan throws the camera to the side and a sideways angle shows him shouldering through a production employee and continuing down the hall*

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
She grabs a mic just as she enters the ring
Hello, Ladies and Gentleman! Thank you for being here Tonight. I am here in this ring, To Challenge ANY Competitor to come out here right now, If u would like a match with me here tonight on HoH.

Reactions: AngleV2

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
She grabs a mic just as she enters the ring
Hello, Ladies and Gentleman! Thank you for being here Tonight. I am here in this ring, To Challenge ANY Competitor to come out here right now, If u would like a match with me here tonight on HoH.
OOC- Dont worry Lavender. Your match is all taken care of. Just cut a normal promo with Natalya if you'd like because she has a mystery opponent.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
OOC- Dont worry Lavender. Your match is all taken care of. Just cut a normal promo with Natalya if you'd like because she has a mystery opponent.

OOC: If its Asuka I claim her lol

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
OOC- I dont want to give anything away but...it's not.lol. If you want Asuka Ill add her to the roster though. Just let me know

OOC: Maybe later down the line

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score

---Fireworks go off then the camera pans the crowd as they chug beers going crazy for the cameras and then it switches over to the commentary table---

Crowd: HoH! HoH! HoH!

Matt Striker: Hello everyone and may I be the first to say, welcome back to Thursday Night Velocity! With me as always is my partner and Hardcore legend John Bradshaw Layfield!

JBL: Thank you Matt and helloooo HoH Universe! If you are hearing my voice you chose a GREAT night to tune in! We have the first round of the X Division Championship Tournament and we're also going to find out who will become our Number 1 Contender for the HoH World Title!

Matt Striker: Yes and I do not envy the winner of Roman Reigns and Matt Morgan John, because we received word earlier today that the winner of that Number 1 Contenders Match will face our Heavyweight Champion Bigshow 2 weeks from now in a Steel Cage Match!

JBL: Wow! I cannot wait Striker!Its going go be great!

Striker:Indeed! But we have plenty of action here tonight...enjoy the show!

(Commercial Break)