• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
OOC- @King Of Armageddon..
I seriously hv no idea what to say after that comment. Lol :emoji_flushed:
OOC [ Lmao I literally wanted to throw a curve ball on purpose to see what idea could come next. Don't worry, you don't have to figure anything out. Lmao ]

Reactions: AngleV2

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Natalya, Realizing what just happened, Quickly gathers up her stuff and gets ready to leave for the night, But when she walked around the corner she ran into ........ KHALI!

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Camera Pans in On Ambrose Just as he's finishing an Interview.
-
Interviewer:

Thank You, Mr Ambrose, for your time. One more thing, What was going through your mind when Roman Speared You, Costing you your match with Styles?
-

Ambrose:
Do You really want to know what I think?
I'll tell you exactly what I think.

He stands up and grabs a chair and hits The Interviewer in the back with it a couple time. Just enough to get his point across.
-
Ambrose:

That is exactly how i felt when my "Brother" Roman speared me. I felt like i had been stabbed in the back.
The worse I've ever done was boped him on the head with a microphone.

Ambrose looks directly into the camera as if Roman was standing there watching.

Ambrose:
Look, Man. Im sorry for what I did to you on your, Debute. But u gotta admit, it was long overdue and You deserved it. This Thursday, When that Bell Rings, for your match to start, and I count to three, I will be there to raise the True Hand of the Winner.

As the Camera Clicks off, Dean turns towards the Interviewer, with a Smug like Smile and Picks up the Interviewer and carries him to the EMT's Office, Lays him down carefuly, Knocks on the door, and walks to the catering room in hopes there is a sandwhich left over

Last edited:

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Baron Corbin gets done working out then looks for some mischief to get into.*

Reactions: AngleV2

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
*The Phenomenal One is seen walking around backstage, passing workers as they frantically carry crates of supplies down the hallways. Styles slides onto a storage crate and opens up his Propel water bottle, taking a few sips before an interviewer approaches him*

"Excuse me, Mister Styles ... may I have a word or a comment on your match with Chavo tomorrow night?"

*Styles audibly lets out a breath before wiping away any excess water that may have gotten on his mouth. He brushes his soccer mom hair from out of his face*

"Well first off I'll say that Chavo is no joke in or outside of that ring, and he's champion material no doubt. But even with that he's in for a wild ride whenever he steps into the house that AJ Styles built !"

*Styles smiles*

"I'm gonna show him exactly why I'm called "Phenomenal" when I out wrestle, out maneuver, and out style the "Mexican Warrior". Then after I finish him off and pin him for the three count, I'll be one step closer ... or hell, maybe I'll be the new X Division Champion! So Chavo G. ..."

*AJ leans in closer*

"In the words of the Crumulons "Show me what you got." "

*AJ "Too Sweets" himself and laughs as the interviewer nods, walking away to end the interview*

Mentions: @LoneStar305

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
**Tommy Dreamer is seen in his office preparing to go down to the ring**

**Sharkboy heads to catering to see who's around**

Last edited:

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score

*Tommy Dreamer walks out on stage and stops scanning the crowd before bringing the microphone to his lips*

Dreamer
Ladies and gentlemen..Im sure you're all wondering what the hell Im doing out here after taking a hard loss to Chris Jericho last week. Well, Im out here because I have a job to do and the show must go on!

*Crowd chants "Tommy Dreamer"*

Tommy
I have some things that need to be addressed and the first thing on my agenda..is Y2J. Chris, I know your watching backstage so listen up. You were promised a championship oppurtunity if you beat me last week and Im a man of my word. So with that being said, tomorrow nights X-Division Championship match will be a TRIPLE THREAT! Chavo Guerrero Vs. Aj Styles Vs. Chris Jericho!

*HoH crowd erupts sounding very pleased*

Dreamer
Next thing that needs to be addressed is the status of our World Heavyweight Champion..Bigshow. I spoke with him last night and he is doing much better. Unfortunately for Roman...Bigshow WILL be here tomorrow night to defend his World title belt in that Steel Cage with Ambrose as the Special Guest referee!

Crowd:HoH!HoH!HoH!

Dreamer

Now..if you have any other issues backstage or simply want to get a match for Velocity. Come see me in my office. Thanks again everyone and see you at Velocity tomorrow night!

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ambrose, who's once again in the catering room, Looks up and see's Shark Boy looking around.

Ambrose:
Well, well, well, WHAT Do we have here, eh? Why, If it isnt Sharky. What brings you around here?

*Offer's Shark Boy a Sandwhich*

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista

*Tommy Dreamer walks out on stage and stops scanning the crowd before bringing the microphone to his lips*

Dreamer
Ladies and gentlemen..Im sure you're all wondering what the hell Im doing out here after taking a hard loss to Chris Jericho last week. Well, Im out here because I have a job to do and the show must go on!

*Crowd chants "Tommy Dreamer"*

Tommy
I have some things that need to be addressed and the first thing on my agenda..is Y2J. Chris, I know your watching backstage so listen up. You were promised a championship oppurtunity if you beat me last week and Im a man of my word. So with that being said, tomorrow nights X-Division Championship match will be a TRIPLE THREAT! Chavo Guerrero Vs. Aj Styles Vs. Chris Jericho!

*HoH crowd erupts sounding very pleased*

Dreamer
Next thing that needs to be addressed is the status of our World Heavyweight Champion..Bigshow. I spoke with him last night and he is doing much better. Unfortunately for Roman...Bigshow WILL be here tomorrow night to defend his World title belt in that Steel Cage with Ambrose as the Special Guest referee!

Crowd:HoH!HoH!HoH!

Dreamer

Now..if you have any other issues backstage or simply want to get a match for Velocity. Come see me in my office. Thanks again everyone and see you at Velocity tomorrow night!

OOC [ LOL Have you even caught up on all the dialog we've been typing on page 17?? ]

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ambrose, who's once again in the catering room, Looks up and see's Shark Boy looking around.

Ambrose:
Well, well, well, WHAT Do we have here, eh? Why, If it isnt Sharky. What brings you around here?

*Offer's Shark Boy a Sandwhich*

*Sharkboy looks up and slaps the sandwhich out of Deans hand playfully*

Sharkboy
I dont eat sandwhiches boy..I eat fish and stomp mudholes in asses.

*Crowd laughs as they watch on screen*

• Haha
Reactions: LoneStar305