15/16 Football Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Totti is such a legend. Enters the game at '86, scores the equalizer at '87 and gets Roma the win a minute later.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
@Stopspot

FB_IMG_1461621409913.jpg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Frustrating game last night tho we played good overall. But long balls don't tend to work on a team filled with tall players like West Brom.
I don't want to say that West Brom carries a curse for us, but we haven't beaten them at the lane for 3 years now .

This is Leicester's year to win now unless United pulls out all the stops.

Not going to complain over this season tho since it has been a grand one for Tottenham. Now we focus on finishing above Arsenal and securing CL play

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE, WIN GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE, NOW YOU'RE GONNA BELIEVE US, NOW YOU'RE GONNA BELIEVE US, NOW YOU'RE GONNA BELIEVE USSSSSS, WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Couldn't watch the game, but not surprised City vs Real ended in a draw.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Alica Keys to sing at the Champions league final, uefa trying to superbowl and Americanize it lol. Be wearing helmets next.