15/16 Football Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
In 2 years time: Champions League Final, Aston Villa vs. Bayern. Watch this space.

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Arsenal drop points again :dawg:
This season has been just pure disappointment. I was so hype during/after the Community Shield(Arsenal fan myself) but tbh, I wasn't expecting them to be even close to winning the league in the first few games of the season.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
This season was Arsenal's to win and they completely fumbled it. They lack a clear leader on pitch and instead allow Sanchez and Özil to take those positions. Both are tremendous athletes, but they are not leaders and just looking at their body language you can see that they do not care about the club.

Shout out to West Ham and Palace for making the title race more interesting.

xoxo
A tottenham fan

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
Barcelona just lost their 3rd consecutive league game. First time that's happened since February 2003. This combined with them getting knocked out of the Champions League has been awesome to see. They're now level on points with Atletico and Real Madrid are 1 point behind with 5 games to play.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
So glad Barcelona lost.

The rest of the season shall be really interesting! Hala Madrid.

Stopspot

Reaction score
We're coming for you, we're coming for you! Leicester City! We're coming for you!

COYS!

Rampaiger

Jobber
Reaction score
Lads what happened for Man City to draw? Was at Smackdown so just had the score updates, is it the magic that is Rafa? Shitting myself for when he makes his return to Liverpool, considering we lost to them at their place during their rut. Anyways lovely Merseyside Derby tonight

In other news, Sheamus is a lad

Stopspot

Reaction score
Lads what happened for Man City to draw? Was at Smackdown so just had the score updates, is it the magic that is Rafa? Shitting myself for when he makes his return to Liverpool, considering we lost to them at their place during their rut. Anyways lovely Merseyside Derby tonight

In other news, Sheamus is a lad

Newcastle should have won that game tbf. Aguero was 3 meters offside when he scored. But Man City shenanigans