1 Years Old

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Thought I should post my perspective on each member throughout one year here.

Crayo -
I remember one day you commented on my discussion thread on HF for a WWE PPV and you talked about how you were going to launch a Wrestling Forum and I asked you if I can become Staff. :lol2:
That's not the thing, I usually wouldn't join any other Forum, but this was an exception. And when I did join, in all honesty. I was going to be on for a few days and just leave. But really thanks to you and Seabs I decided to stay. I wanna thank you for creating such an awesome forum because to be honest, I wouldn't join any other wrestling forum. There layouts are bad and they're filled with arguments.

Xanth -
Don't really talk to you that much but when I do, I try to make it funny. I'm glad at least that you watch some of the same shows and I do and that you have something for Selena Gomez. I know I made you mad in the past and I apologize for that, but thanks for supporting the forum.

Seabs -
You boss, just like I said in Crayo's message, you're the reason I stayed on this forum. Your post were beyond HQ and I enjoyed the fun times we had back in the day.(Not like we don't have that now.) But thanks for being such a boss throughout the year and I'm glad you're active again.

Dolph'sZiggler -
Anyone remember when Dolph's hated me? :adr: That's not the point, we had a rough start, but then I kinda enjoyed his threads, posts and how he took down users with hilarious comments. Kinda miss your Review threads on RAW/Impact, but whatever. Shit happens. Keep on trashing people.

Stopspot
- Didn't get to know you that well back when you joined, but the reason is because I wasn't active. Anyways, I'm kinda glad you thought I was a great poster and you're main the reason I had a chance to be in Steen Wolf. I really appreciate how kind you are to me and don't make me look like an idiot. You're on my fave 5 dawg. :booker:

Randy -
YOUR POT MADKE ME LAUGF :pIPEBUMB:

Aids -
Just thought I'd throw this out there, but I thought you hated me cause one time I rated a TNA show 4/10. But then, the insults kept coming, blah, blah, blah. But Dat Kid explained to me on how you're drunk sometimes, so it didn't really bother me. Other than that, I enjoyed how you called Randy a child molester and it's nice to have you back.

Dat Kid From Jersey -
Why do you have a discussion thread about me in Wolfpac? :tough:
Just kidding, I think we had a good start. Never once did I think we got into an argument and we both hated that we never got Fan of the Week thanks to the one who shall not be named. Really enjoyed the time we played on Xbox and I'm kinda sad that I had to leave Wolfpac, but hey. Shit happens. We'll play WWE '13 soon when I get on Xbox more.

Mamma Mia Kia -
If you don't know her, she is one of the nicest most precious members you'll ever meet. She supported every member in every way and we need someone like that here today. But no one will ever be able to replace you Kia. You're one of a kind and I really hope you can try to come on more active. Thanks for the support early on when we were on Pipebomb and I appreciate your well thought comments.

Danny -
I feel like your a CM Punk guy. :pity:
You're one of my favourite posters and I'm glad you joined the forum. It's fun discussing anything with you, hell you can discuss chewing gum with people. I've had a lot of fun chatting with you these last 3-4 months and hopefully you'll be here for the second anniversary.

deth -
deth, oh deth. You sly devil, one of the funniest posters on this forum. But in the way as he's a perv. :dawg:
We've had awesome conversations like calling that one guy a smurf. I'm lol'ing while typing this. Keep on making me laugh.

Lady Dethbane -
If I'm not mistaken, I'm the first one who made you laugh here right? :vince:
So technically the score is 1-1
But you're really on at night only and I despise you for that. You... :aries:
Keep on posting and we might, just might become friends.
:mad1:

Britanica -
Such a noob. Always yelling at me and calling me gay. :aries: How...Dare...She. :mad1:
Anyways, I wanna start off by saying that she quoted me too much and she made fun of me and she didn't get no warning level. :bury: But other than that, it was fun chatting with you(even though you called me gay numerous times and said :finger: PUNK!) and playing Uno even though you suck and for ruining all my threads. (Sorry if I made you mad)

Testify -
MAH BROTHER! :testify:
Best member on this site hands down and the ruler of the TNA section. I'm hoping that we can take classes together for Scott Steiner's perchentage class. :Steiner: you down?:vince:

Big Hoss Rambler -
You know what? I don't think we talk much since you became Staff and Chairman. :pity1:
The only time's we had conversations were in the Pipebomb section and I'll always remember that. Keep challenging Randy. :tough:

Anyways, I will write some more later for Jonathan, Farooq, Leo, Grammar, ect.

Part 2:

GrammarNazi82 -
We haven't talked much at all, but maybe that's because we're not on the same duration of time. We shall discuss Family Feud/TNA sometime. :tough:
For now, all I have to say is 2013 will be the year we converse. :dawg:

Farooq -
First off, I would like to thank you for mentioning me in your post... oh wait. :tough:
All I have to say is that you work at Taco Bell and I'm the WWE Champion!
But really, you're one of the fastest rising members on this site and you have a good amount of posts. Great job on that, but don't expect to be taking my championship from me. :punk:

Jose Tortilla -
Hey brother, how you doing? So are you in Steen Wolf or... what's going on?
:notsure: if you like me at first, but hey. That's alright with me. Hope you stick around here Billy, I know we have a busy schedule here in the E'.

Leo C -
:notsure: if you're the superior Leo...
But I see you posting a lot and I'll let you know, I'm voting for you in MOTM. That's right, you're hearing it here first. Hope we can talk some more in the Steen Wolf section.p/spoiler]

R Albin -
First off, I want to congratulate you on becoming Moderator. Second, you're not on much. GET ON MORE AND SHARE YOUR GREATNESS WITH US!

Rain -
I love you but still, you're not on! Is there a feud going on between Steen Wolf and nWo? We shall discuss TNA sometime. :vince:

Cloud -
Cloud, you are on the list of one of the most kindest people on this forum. I'd put you at number 1 for activity, but number 2 overall. But hey, good luck on stuff with your gf and hope you can post more.

Jonathan -
Hey, maybe I offended you in someway which made you dislike me? Maybe not? But I enjoy your post and early on I appreciated on the uploading you've done. You pretty much made me catch up on the content and I think no one had the chance to thank you for that. So let me say thank you.

Sheldor -
We don't have many conversations, but I really do enjoy Federation X. Thanks for making me one of the top stars on it and that's from the bottom of my heart.

Zach -
If any of you don't know, me and Zach are brothers. Kidding, no we aren't But I'm exactly like him in which is really the reason I love him. This guy should get joker of the year as well, though I voted for Dolph's.
Anyway's, I love you Zach.

Waco -
One of the most HQ users here. Actually, he just is the most HQ. Barely on, but when he is, he has the most intriguing posts and threads. Keep up the good work brother.

Will post more later.

Reactions: Testify and Farooq

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I love the site. Go team, very happy that we made it to one year. It's a great community and a great place to be.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Aids Johnson said:
We both know that's not possible. Me, wrong? Nah.

Have i told you lately how much i miss you. Tna just isn't the same without my favorite knockout.

Touche. You make a good point there.

Aww, thanks darlin'. I miss you, too. Not the same without good ole' Aids. I came to the forum last week and the week before to see about joining the TNA discussion thread, only to discover there wasn't one. Miss watching with you, hon.

/end emotional post before my vag shows

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Sappy post time activated GO

I'm glad that I've been here on WWEForums since nearly day one. I've seen it transform from a small wrestling community into one of the largest ones around. We have one of the best communities I've ever had the pleasure of being in. Now some personal messages;

Crayo
I love you to death. Best admin in the history of the world. Fun, cool dude who knows how to run a forum. You're the reason why this forum is successful.

:obama:

Xanth
FAT SUNNAMAGUNN :xanth:

CM Punk
One of my favorite dudes on the forum. :smug: Funny and nice. Keep it up.

You're still an absolute bitch though. :idontcare:

Teen Rohan Gandy Wavage
learn to drop your balls before you drop any pipebombs :pipebomb:

Dolph'sZiggler / Aids Johnson (applies for both)
We fuck with eachother, not as much now as before, but I really respect you. You're more intelligent than most of the forum and you know what you're talking about. :pity:

Seabs
Another one of my favorites. You're so blunt and witty and you say the funniest stuff. Really a great contributor to the forum. Keep it up. :yes:

Leo C
Even though you might not get noticed as much as others, you really contribute a lot to the website. Keep it up. Future MoTM. :smug:

Danielson
Another future MoTM. Great poster with a good attitude. Respectful and nice. Keep up the god work buddy. :eek:tunga:

Britanica
You're a bitch, stop posting topics. :eek:tunga: You know im just busting your ovaries. Love you. :finger::finger:

Jonathan
Best avatar now and forever. Quality poster and thanks for the uploads. Smart and witty also.

Leojay
Same as Leo C. Might not get noticed as much as some but you're really awesome.

Stopspot
Great forum member in general and extra great for all the hard work with FNW. :lol1:

Sheldor
One of the least appreciated members of the forum. Does so much to make sure FNW succeeds and I really appreciate it. :obama:

R'Albin
Although we haven't talked too much, I really like you. Respectful and nice member. congrats on mod, it was well earned.

Jose Tortilla
I know we act like we hate eachother but I still respect you. :finger:

Scarlette
Worst gimmick ever. Go fall down a flight of stairs and dislodge your heart or something

Big Hoss
Great dude. Congrats on Admin, well deserved as well. YOu've done a lot for the forum. :smug:

Dat Kid
You represent Jersey terribly. :maybe: :pipebomb:

Testify
Biggest TNA Mark. You're insightful and I always enjoy reading what you have to say.

Farooq
Thanks for mentioning me in the post. Love you too. :eek:tunga: Loyal, friendly member.

Lady Deathbane
Newbie but very friendly. Everyone loves you.

Mamma Mia Kia
Most respectful, kind, selfless user on here. Truly cares for all. Miss having you on the forum.

MarkyMark
I'm MARKY MARKINNNNNNNNnnm

WacoKid
. Your posts are always in depth and worth reading and I love hearing what you have to say. Most HQ posts, ever, when you do post though. Wish I could see more of you on the forum. Keep it up.

Rain
Intelligent member. Too bad we didn't talk to much and you're not on as often.

GrammarNazi
Heard your the TNA Lady. What I've seen from you has been great, hopefully we can talk about TNA in the future.

I hate you all.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Part 2:

GrammarNazi82 -
We haven't talked much at all, but maybe that's because we're not on the same duration of time. We shall discuss Family Feud/TNA sometime. :tough:
For now, all I have to say is 2013 will be the year we converse. :dawg:

lmao..... you're awesome. :) We definitely need to converse more!

Reactions: CM Punk

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Callin me a bitch? :finger:
I'll cut your balls off and feed them to Xanth.

It's out of love.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
Touche. You make a good point there.

Aww, thanks darlin'. I miss you, too. Not the same without good ole' Aids. I came to the forum last week and the week before to see about joining the TNA discussion thread, only to discover there wasn't one. Miss watching with you, hon.

/end emotional post before my vag shows

Nothing the champ hasnt been lucky enough to see once or a dozen times before :woo1:

Seriously though, TEE EN EH.

As long as we are having thoughtful moments, i dont hate you CM, i just really, really like giving you shit. People who felt my drunken laughter were Crayon, Xanth, Spot, Zach, Rammy, and Neil. Webx a little also, but it was no different from sober fun. I only badger you because i respect your opinion, and love the banter from disagreements.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Zach said:
Sappy post time activated GO

GrammarNazi
Heard your the TNA Lady. What I've seen from you has been great, hopefully we can talk about TNA in the future.

I hate you all.

Awww, shucks, Zach. I love you, too. Also, I love knowing that's part of my reputation here. Thanks! Would love to chat TNA with you sometime. I've been missing those discussion threads.

Reactions: Zach

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
Awww, shucks, Zach. I love you, too. Also, I love knowing that's part of my reputation here. Thanks! Would love to chat TNA with you sometime. I've been missing those discussion threads.

Gladly! I need to catch up with TNA. Haven't watched it, or WWE, in months. :vince:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82