1 Years Old

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Probably, but UK'ers say years even if it's not grammatically correct, because we're assholes and never brush our teeth and all that fun stuff.

Just noticed the creepy guy in the suit and glasses in your sig. That would make a great creepy smiley. Also, I :lol1: at your last post

Reactions: Crayo

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
And I don't just because i have a 360? True gamers don't restrict themselves to only one console. Each console has their pros and cons. I do have a 360 and I play PS3 whenever I'm at my friend's house.
:finger:

:badass:

Like I said, "The better of us play PS3." You just said you do play the PS3. So see? :smug:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Only just noticed him, that's perfect, lol.

:hmm: What's he doing up there? I'm so effing curious. Like he's deciding which one he wants to murder/rape.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Probably, but UK'ers say years even if it's not grammatically correct, because we're assholes and never brush our teeth and all that fun stuff.

:lol1:

Yeah, I knew the "year" vs. "year" battle was one I'd lose thanks to the afflicted UK grammar system. Damn eurofags.

:haha:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Isolated the pic:
7080632a7f3b73f512670ff416debb89.jpg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Just noticed the creepy guy in the suit and glasses in your sig. That would make a great creepy smiley. Also, I :lol1: at your last post

I know a guy who looks like that. To add to the creepiness he's only 25 but acts like an old man

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Thought I should post my perspective on each member throughout one year here.

Crayo -
I remember one day you commented on my discussion thread on HF for a WWE PPV and you talked about how you were going to launch a Wrestling Forum and I asked you if I can become Staff. :lol2:
That's not the thing, I usually wouldn't join any other Forum, but this was an exception. And when I did join, in all honesty. I was going to be on for a few days and just leave. But really thanks to you and Seabs I decided to stay. I wanna thank you for creating such an awesome forum because to be honest, I wouldn't join any other wrestling forum. There layouts are bad and they're filled with arguments.

Xanth -
Don't really talk to you that much but when I do, I try to make it funny. I'm glad at least that you watch some of the same shows and I do and that you have something for Selena Gomez. I know I made you mad in the past and I apologize for that, but thanks for supporting the forum.

Seabs -
You boss, just like I said in Crayo's message, you're the reason I stayed on this forum. Your post were beyond HQ and I enjoyed the fun times we had back in the day.(Not like we don't have that now.) But thanks for being such a boss throughout the year and I'm glad you're active again.

Dolph'sZiggler -
Anyone remember when Dolph's hated me? :adr: That's not the point, we had a rough start, but then I kinda enjoyed his threads, posts and how he took down users with hilarious comments. Kinda miss your Review threads on RAW/Impact, but whatever. Shit happens. Keep on trashing people.

Stopspot
- Didn't get to know you that well back when you joined, but the reason is because I wasn't active. Anyways, I'm kinda glad you thought I was a great poster and you're main the reason I had a chance to be in Steen Wolf. I really appreciate how kind you are to me and don't make me look like an idiot. You're on my fave 5 dawg. :booker:

Randy -
YOUR POT MADKE ME LAUGF :pIPEBUMB:

Aids -
Just thought I'd throw this out there, but I thought you hated me cause one time I rated a TNA show 4/10. But then, the insults kept coming, blah, blah, blah. But Dat Kid explained to me on how you're drunk sometimes, so it didn't really bother me. Other than that, I enjoyed how you called Randy a child molester and it's nice to have you back.

Dat Kid From Jersey -
Why do you have a discussion thread about me in Wolfpac? :tough:
Just kidding, I think we had a good start. Never once did I think we got into an argument and we both hated that we never got Fan of the Week thanks to the one who shall not be named. Really enjoyed the time we played on Xbox and I'm kinda sad that I had to leave Wolfpac, but hey. Shit happens. We'll play WWE '13 soon when I get on Xbox more.

Mamma Mia Kia -
If you don't know her, she is one of the nicest most precious members you'll ever meet. She supported every member in every way and we need someone like that here today. But no one will ever be able to replace you Kia. You're one of a kind and I really hope you can try to come on more active. Thanks for the support early on when we were on Pipebomb and I appreciate your well thought comments.

Danny -
I feel like your a CM Punk guy. :pity:
You're one of my favourite posters and I'm glad you joined the forum. It's fun discussing anything with you, hell you can discuss chewing gum with people. I've had a lot of fun chatting with you these last 3-4 months and hopefully you'll be here for the second anniversary.

deth -
deth, oh deth. You sly devil, one of the funniest posters on this forum. But in the way as he's a perv. :dawg:
We've had awesome conversations like calling that one guy a smurf. I'm lol'ing while typing this. Keep on making me laugh.

Lady Dethbane -
If I'm not mistaken, I'm the first one who made you laugh here right? :vince:
So technically the score is 1-1
But you're really on at night only and I despise you for that. You... :aries:
Keep on posting and we might, just might become friends.
:mad1:

Britanica -
Such a noob. Always yelling at me and calling me gay. :aries: How...Dare...She. :mad1:
Anyways, I wanna start off by saying that she quoted me too much and she made fun of me and she didn't get no warning level. :bury: But other than that, it was fun chatting with you(even though you called me gay numerous times and said :finger: PUNK!) and playing Uno even though you suck and for ruining all my threads. (Sorry if I made you mad)

Testify -
MAH BROTHER! :testify:
Best member on this site hands down and the ruler of the TNA section. I'm hoping that we can take classes together for Scott Steiner's perchentage class. :Steiner: you down?:vince:

Big Hoss Rambler -
You know what? I don't think we talk much since you became Staff and Chairman. :pity1:
The only time's we had conversations were in the Pipebomb section and I'll always remember that. Keep challenging Randy. :tough:

Anyways, I will write some more later for Jonathan, Farooq, Leo, Grammar, ect.

I have to catch up with all this stuff on this thread.
Just seen this. That's all I wanted was an apology. Thanks Punk.