1 Years Old

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Ahhh, was laughing at Christopher Daniels when he was watching him. (And Dixie's acting)

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
GrammarNazi82 said:
But the better of us play PS3. :smug: :smug:

And I don't just because i have a 360? True gamers don't restrict themselves to only one console. Each console has their pros and cons. I do have a 360 and I play PS3 whenever I'm at my friend's house.
:finger:

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Yeah, it's been a relatively good run for me, although I have very little in common with you folks. Lookin' forward to 2013.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Zach said:
Farooq
Thanks for mentioning me in the post. Love you too. :eek:tunga: Loyal, friendly member.
I hate you all.

Come to the TNA discussion this Thursday, I'll be there we can have a party :Yay:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Farooq -
First off, I would like to thank you for mentioning me in your post... oh wait. :tough:
All I have to say is that you work at Taco Bell and I'm the WWE Champion!
But really, you're one of the fastest rising members on this site and you have a good amount of posts. Great job on that, but don't expect to be taking my championship from me. :punk:

You know you'll always be my rival :tough: United States Heavyweight Champion vs WWE Champion before you go off to wrestling and stuff.
I'm going to miss you :upset:
No gotta be strong :tough:
3254942a4c5c02cb72fb74255b5ada9a.jpg

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Congrats , WF is awesome

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Part 2:

GrammarNazi82 -
We haven't talked much at all, but maybe that's because we're not on the same duration of time. We shall discuss Family Feud/TNA sometime. :tough:
For now, all I have to say is 2013 will be the year we converse. :dawg:

Farooq -
First off, I would like to thank you for mentioning me in your post... oh wait. :tough:
All I have to say is that you work at Taco Bell and I'm the WWE Champion!
But really, you're one of the fastest rising members on this site and you have a good amount of posts. Great job on that, but don't expect to be taking my championship from me. :punk:

Jose Tortilla -
Hey brother, how you doing? So are you in Steen Wolf or... what's going on?
:notsure: if you like me at first, but hey. That's alright with me. Hope you stick around here Billy, I know we have a busy schedule here in the E'.

Leo C -
:notsure: if you're the superior Leo...
But I see you posting a lot and I'll let you know, I'm voting for you in MOTM. That's right, you're hearing it here first. Hope we can talk some more in the Steen Wolf section.p/spoiler]

R Albin -
First off, I want to congratulate you on becoming Moderator. Second, you're not on much. GET ON MORE AND SHARE YOUR GREATNESS WITH US!

Rain -
I love you but still, you're not on! Is there a feud going on between Steen Wolf and nWo? We shall discuss TNA sometime. :vince:

Cloud -
Cloud, you are on the list of one of the most kindest people on this forum. I'd put you at number 1 for activity, but number 2 overall. But hey, good luck on stuff with your gf and hope you can post more.

Jonathan -
Hey, maybe I offended you in someway which made you dislike me? Maybe not? But I enjoy your post and early on I appreciated on the uploading you've done. You pretty much made me catch up on the content and I think no one had the chance to thank you for that. So let me say thank you.

Sheldor -
We don't have many conversations, but I really do enjoy Federation X. Thanks for making me one of the top stars on it and that's from the bottom of my heart.

Zach -
If any of you don't know, me and Zach are brothers. Kidding, no we aren't But I'm exactly like him in which is really the reason I love him. This guy should get joker of the year as well, though I voted for Dolph's.
Anyway's, I love you Zach.

Waco -
One of the most HQ users here. Actually, he just is the most HQ. Barely on, but when he is, he has the most intriguing posts and threads. Keep up the good work brother.

Will post more later.
Nah, don't be silly man, I don't hold grudges. Only against Crayo
Not a problem man, still plenty more content to come so enjoy :obama:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Zach said:
Sappy post time activated GO

I'm glad that I've been here on WWEForums since nearly day one. I've seen it transform from a small wrestling community into one of the largest ones around. We have one of the best communities I've ever had the pleasure of being in. Now some personal messages;

Crayo
I love you to death. Best admin in the history of the world. Fun, cool dude who knows how to run a forum. You're the reason why this forum is successful.

:obama:

Xanth
FAT SUNNAMAGUNN :xanth:

CM Punk
One of my favorite dudes on the forum. :smug: Funny and nice. Keep it up.

You're still an absolute bitch though. :idontcare:

Teen Rohan Gandy Wavage
learn to drop your balls before you drop any pipebombs :pipebomb:

Dolph'sZiggler / Aids Johnson (applies for both)
We fuck with eachother, not as much now as before, but I really respect you. You're more intelligent than most of the forum and you know what you're talking about. :pity:

Seabs
Another one of my favorites. You're so blunt and witty and you say the funniest stuff. Really a great contributor to the forum. Keep it up. :yes:

Leo C
Even though you might not get noticed as much as others, you really contribute a lot to the website. Keep it up. Future MoTM. :smug:

Danielson
Another future MoTM. Great poster with a good attitude. Respectful and nice. Keep up the god work buddy. :eek:tunga:

Britanica
You're a bitch, stop posting topics. :eek:tunga: You know im just busting your ovaries. Love you. :finger::finger:

Jonathan
Best avatar now and forever. Quality poster and thanks for the uploads. Smart and witty also.

Leojay
Same as Leo C. Might not get noticed as much as some but you're really awesome.

Stopspot
Great forum member in general and extra great for all the hard work with FNW. :lol1:

Sheldor
One of the least appreciated members of the forum. Does so much to make sure FNW succeeds and I really appreciate it. :obama:

R'Albin
Although we haven't talked too much, I really like you. Respectful and nice member. congrats on mod, it was well earned.

Jose Tortilla
I know we act like we hate eachother but I still respect you. :finger:

Scarlette
Worst gimmick ever. Go fall down a flight of stairs and dislodge your heart or something

Big Hoss
Great dude. Congrats on Admin, well deserved as well. YOu've done a lot for the forum. :smug:

Dat Kid
You represent Jersey terribly. :maybe: :pipebomb:

Testify
Biggest TNA Mark. You're insightful and I always enjoy reading what you have to say.

Farooq
Thanks for mentioning me in the post. Love you too. :eek:tunga: Loyal, friendly member.

Lady Deathbane
Newbie but very friendly. Everyone loves you.

Mamma Mia Kia
Most respectful, kind, selfless user on here. Truly cares for all. Miss having you on the forum.

MarkyMark
I'm MARKY MARKINNNNNNNNnnm

WacoKid
. Your posts are always in depth and worth reading and I love hearing what you have to say. Most HQ posts, ever, when you do post though. Wish I could see more of you on the forum. Keep it up.

Rain
Intelligent member. Too bad we didn't talk to much and you're not on as often.

GrammarNazi
Heard your the TNA Lady. What I've seen from you has been great, hopefully we can talk about TNA in the future.

I hate you all.

Thanks Zach, *hi5*

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Some great posts in this thread seriously guys shows how great a community we have here.

Reactions: Jonathan