1 Years Old

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
You said this was gonna be emotional. :tough:

But any who, congratulations to WWEForums on being such a huge success within one year.

I also wanna thank Crayo and Seabs for posting early on.
One of the reasons I stayed here.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Congratz, hopefully we'll be able to get the second year.

Unless Crayluminati fucking ends the world :finger: @[Dat Kid From Jersey]

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Congratulations. Real glad to be part of this forum, it's the best forum I'm part of, and I've been part of many forums. The members here makes everything fun and great. Everyone here seems like family, coming here seems to be a daily habit of mine that I hope not to break since I enjoy this site. So many things to discuss here wrestling wise, and outside of wrestling as well. We have people posting from all points in the world, and yet we still get along. The live discussion threads are a fun thing to have, it brings more excitement to WWE shows, and it makes the show better to me for some reason. The smilies here are something that have to be mentioned, that in itself is one of the best ideas here. The Federation X is an amazing fantasy wrestling. Sheldon should really get some more rep for running it the way he does, along with the staff that helps him, it's really a great idea and ran by a passionate member. The Legend upgrade was a fun idea, I enjoy using the Legend thread and it's great to be able to post the wrestling DVDs, stream links, and etc. down there with no precautions as oppose to posting them publicly.

The group ideas are fun as well. Despite some people taking it to be rivals with other groups, the colors being taken away, and other little stuff, it's a great add on. IT's fun to make groups and discuss stuff with the small group of people you want, it's really a great idea. The members here also drown the new members in welcoming. Everytime a new member comes there are over a page of friendly welcomes despite what the persons intro is, it really is friendly here. It's also fun because even the hate threads(kelly kelly thread for example) end up turning into funny threads or turning into something off topic but fun. There's great staff here, and great members who upload many things. Jonathon and Big Hoss get this shout out, the always upload which makes it better for us to keep up with Raw, Smackdown, NXT, etc. You have members like Stopspot and Candy Colored Clown/JoeRulez that have a amazing taste in wrestling past WWE. If you need to know any good match outside of WWE, those are the people to go to, I guarantee you you'll fine a good match with those two picking.

Xanth gets a shoutout, despite taking up most of the memory to hide his food, I see he puts time into this site as well. He makes the userbars for this site, and he is the one doing colors for the groups, and making them and whatnot. He also makes it very fun with his lack of seriousness most of the time, which is odd to see any site runner do. It makes the site better and makes it even funner and gives the site a better feeling. Dat Kid From Jersey is a GOAT member. As soon as he came here he was a boss. He made great five minute Raw recaps, that funny ass El Nino promo, and many other things and is a great member here. Glad he joined, he also is another brother to the site, so that is a big plus to me. :true: . I also want to give a shoutout to my Three Man Band members. Cloud, Deth, and Danielson, if there's anybody I'm glad to be in a music group with it's these guys. Deth knows metal like no other person I know, a Dio fan also is a very very good person. Danielson also has great taste of music in my book, he's not afraid to try anything new and that's badass since not a lot of people are like that. Cloud is the GOAT music guy here. He's the only person who I might admit has a bigger music taste then me, going to venues multiple times, a fucking boss. :true: .

Jose I didn't forget about you, you're a random mother fucker, but you're the kind of person I would write a music book with. He is one of the most tolerable people when it comes to anything. Whether it's music, wrestling, TV, or anything he'll accept you as long as you're a nice person. Lady Deathbane I would hug you if I could
361c8d7df61b59ad8321113b016faac2.png
She's a great member to the site, active and I love and tolerate the fuck outta you :eek:tunga: Rain and Testify, you two are GOATS when it comes to TNA. Anything you wanna know about it, you ask these two, and they are pretty friendly about it as well. Britt, despite what people say about them, I enjoy your 6783567356 threads a day. It's nice to see something fresh and nice, no matter what it's about. Aids, I'm glad you're back. Honestly felt different with him gone, and not in a good way, glad to see him and his posts with the words "Eurofag" in them again :yay: . GrammarNazi, you're a fucking boss member. You may not be extremely active, but when you are I enjoy all your posts.

Dolph'sZiggler is the most honest and one of the most funniest members you'll find on any site. He may come off as harsh, but it's all just honesty. He is a GOAT member and if he isn't in this new Hall of Fame group we need to whoop Crayo's ass :tough: . Solidus, despite not having a shitload of posts is a great member. Anybody who likes Metal Gear Solid is pretty badass in my book actually, but he's also honest in his posts and takes shit from no one. BaraaKhalaf is my rival for these championships now. None of the things I say is true though when we argue, I think you're a funny ass person, a great member, and many things. Glad to have a rival like you, despite both of us losing the WWE Championship. Gohan/Randy. I fucking love you, you're posts are the most funniest ever, despite all of them having grammar errors. You're a GOAT member and don't you ever change or I'll slam your face into your keyboard until you're like the way you are again :true: . Mamma Kia is the GOAT female. No one is nicer then her, she is the nicest person from anywhere I have ever met. She'll turn the cloudy day you have into a sunny day, she'll make your frown upside, she'll :cry: I CAN'T DO IT! I'm going to miss you when you go :upset: . *wipes tears off* Okay...she is the GOAT female, just know if you need anybody to make you happy, she can do it.

Mustafar, despite being new, your a straight up great member. Everytime I read your post you go deep into detail, that is a great thing. I'm glad we have someone like you around, you simple everything your post by going into the meaning deeply. I'm glad you're here, and personally if you ever want to be a legend then tell me, I'll pay for it, you should be a legend right now actually. Sad Panda I was going to mention you but then I got lost in Purple Haze. :haha: you're a great member, despite not posting as much anymore, any Regal mark is a great person. Sad Panda is a funny and random member, glad to be in APA with him while I was. ColeMiner, I hope you know what I mean when I say thank you for a couple of months back. This member is a great person, he is cool and awesome. Glad he's back here with us, despite his short posting everytime he posts it's something I enjoy reading. Zach you're an asshole :pity1: but so is Axl Rose, and just like him I am actually glad to have you here. You do make great points at time, and you are a Tyson Kidd mark. I'm glad you post here when it comes to wrestling, since you make sense most of the time. MarkyMark, I don't think I ever spoke too you, but I have noticed you. I'm glad to see you around here, you're a positive member and a very cool one.

Senhor Perfect you're a new member as well, but I'm glad you're around. You are a great person and I see you have knowledge beyond WWE and TNA, which is an amazing thing to see, I'm glad we have members like this, I enjoy watching stuff beyond those two products, and people like this are the kind of people that can help you with that. Acailler, you're a cool member. You're funny at times, and of course you're the only other Jewish member here :true: we gotta stick together like our bank accounts, and I think it's badass how you got to help out with TNA at one point and met the wrestlers there. Wacokid is another member that's badass. He makes sense with his posts and he watches both WWE and TNA and knows what he talks about and can have a mature debate. And if you're losing the debate call his wife and tell her he's chatting with another female here and if see his next post "w;ekh;klbwkbk;ewlb" then you won :true: .R'Albin I didn't forget you. You are a great member and congratulations on becoming a mod. You are a great choice since you are a friendly member and I know you can do the job without fucking it up.

Lacky you're one of the friendliest members here and you kept the site active through darkest times. You may not be as active now, but I still appreciate your posts whenever you post. Now for....Matt. Despite him being gone for so long, I'll still mention him. He was personally my favorite member here, he was funny, and friendly. He was great to talk to and he was silly. I come on here everyday hoping to at least here for him, and hopefully someday he'll come back to complete this family. :sad: Hannah, despite the horny teenage posts I enjoy your posts. I may never admit it again to keep my kayfabe but I enjoy having you around. You keep everything random and silly, and everytime you post it always goes to something funny. Now for the last person, Crayo. You're a bitch :finger: . :haha: Okay seriously, I'll say this with complete confidence, you're the best site owner I have ever seen. You run this forum smoothly, almost no bots are here, the layout of this site was a perfect choice, the site itself is a boss, and you're laid back attitude about your chairman status is great and makes this site more enjoyable. Pretty much every other site the owners are stuck up and won't talk to members the way you do. Everytime you post it's like you're another member and you don't abuse your power. You're silly at times as well, and you're a boss. Not all decisions I agree on, but you still make tons of good decisions. I know with people like you, Xanth, Stopspot, Bigg Hoss, and R'Albin on staff this site will never die.

The WWEF United States Champion would like to say congratulations on this first year, and if I missed anybody let this be known, I appreciate everyone here, you are all great members and I'm glad you're apart f the WWEForums family. Cheers to a year of our random wrestling cluster fucks :true: Let's make it even better next year!...........
DAMN!

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I hope you're ashamed Crayo, Farooq's post put you to shame. :pity:

In all seriousness though you are a fantastic site owner, the only one I've ever been able to joke around with and not try to hold back in case of getting banned or anything. And despite me not posting as much as I used to now, this is still my favorite forum, even better than OneBoro for me and I prefer football to wrestling, so that says a lot about the people here, there is literally not one member I try not to talk to, such a great group of people, well maybe not Ryan but excluding him you've all really made me feel part of the family, also thank you Sebes for all those happy nights spent reciting lyrics from famous Lionel Richie songs. Anyway thanks everyone for helping this place to become the great place that it is, lets make it to two years now! :gusta:

acailler

Reaction score
I still maintain that this is a lie...

It's just too well established!

This is a compliment :smug:

Much love and congrats =)

acailler

Reaction score
Farooq said:
Acailler, you're a cool member. You're funny at times, and of course you're the only other Jewish member here we gotta stick together like our bank accounts, and I think it's badass how you got to help out with TNA at one point and met the wrestlers there.

You damn right...Bank Account Brothers!!!!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Thought I should post my perspective on each member throughout one year here.

Crayo -
I remember one day you commented on my discussion thread on HF for a WWE PPV and you talked about how you were going to launch a Wrestling Forum and I asked you if I can become Staff. :lol2:
That's not the thing, I usually wouldn't join any other Forum, but this was an exception. And when I did join, in all honesty. I was going to be on for a few days and just leave. But really thanks to you and Seabs I decided to stay. I wanna thank you for creating such an awesome forum because to be honest, I wouldn't join any other wrestling forum. There layouts are bad and they're filled with arguments.

Xanth -
Don't really talk to you that much but when I do, I try to make it funny. I'm glad at least that you watch some of the same shows and I do and that you have something for Selena Gomez. I know I made you mad in the past and I apologize for that, but thanks for supporting the forum.

Seabs -
You boss, just like I said in Crayo's message, you're the reason I stayed on this forum. Your post were beyond HQ and I enjoyed the fun times we had back in the day.(Not like we don't have that now.) But thanks for being such a boss throughout the year and I'm glad you're active again.

Dolph'sZiggler -
Anyone remember when Dolph's hated me? :adr: That's not the point, we had a rough start, but then I kinda enjoyed his threads, posts and how he took down users with hilarious comments. Kinda miss your Review threads on RAW/Impact, but whatever. Shit happens. Keep on trashing people.

Stopspot
- Didn't get to know you that well back when you joined, but the reason is because I wasn't active. Anyways, I'm kinda glad you thought I was a great poster and you're main the reason I had a chance to be in Steen Wolf. I really appreciate how kind you are to me and don't make me look like an idiot. You're on my fave 5 dawg. :booker:

Randy -
YOUR POT MADKE ME LAUGF :pIPEBUMB:

Aids -
Just thought I'd throw this out there, but I thought you hated me cause one time I rated a TNA show 4/10. But then, the insults kept coming, blah, blah, blah. But Dat Kid explained to me on how you're drunk sometimes, so it didn't really bother me. Other than that, I enjoyed how you called Randy a child molester and it's nice to have you back.

Dat Kid From Jersey -
Why do you have a discussion thread about me in Wolfpac? :tough:
Just kidding, I think we had a good start. Never once did I think we got into an argument and we both hated that we never got Fan of the Week thanks to the one who shall not be named. Really enjoyed the time we played on Xbox and I'm kinda sad that I had to leave Wolfpac, but hey. Shit happens. We'll play WWE '13 soon when I get on Xbox more.

Mamma Mia Kia -
If you don't know her, she is one of the nicest most precious members you'll ever meet. She supported every member in every way and we need someone like that here today. But no one will ever be able to replace you Kia. You're one of a kind and I really hope you can try to come on more active. Thanks for the support early on when we were on Pipebomb and I appreciate your well thought comments.

Danny -
I feel like your a CM Punk guy. :pity:
You're one of my favourite posters and I'm glad you joined the forum. It's fun discussing anything with you, hell you can discuss chewing gum with people. I've had a lot of fun chatting with you these last 3-4 months and hopefully you'll be here for the second anniversary.

deth -
deth, oh deth. You sly devil, one of the funniest posters on this forum. But in the way as he's a perv. :dawg:
We've had awesome conversations like calling that one guy a smurf. I'm lol'ing while typing this. Keep on making me laugh.

Lady Dethbane -
If I'm not mistaken, I'm the first one who made you laugh here right? :vince:
So technically the score is 1-1
But you're really on at night only and I despise you for that. You... :aries:
Keep on posting and we might, just might become friends.
:mad1:

Britanica -
Such a noob. Always yelling at me and calling me gay. :aries: How...Dare...She. :mad1:
Anyways, I wanna start off by saying that she quoted me too much and she made fun of me and she didn't get no warning level. :bury: But other than that, it was fun chatting with you(even though you called me gay numerous times and said :finger: PUNK!) and playing Uno even though you suck and for ruining all my threads. (Sorry if I made you mad)

Testify -
MAH BROTHER! :testify:
Best member on this site hands down and the ruler of the TNA section. I'm hoping that we can take classes together for Scott Steiner's perchentage class. :Steiner: you down?:vince:

Big Hoss Rambler -
You know what? I don't think we talk much since you became Staff and Chairman. :pity1:
The only time's we had conversations were in the Pipebomb section and I'll always remember that. Keep challenging Randy. :tough:

Anyways, I will write some more later for Jonathan, Farooq, Leo, Grammar, ect.