1 Years Old

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Happy to be here, and glad to be back part of the forum. Farooq said it all honestly, one year down, many to go. Hoss gets older, and new children can get invited on the reg.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Farooq. It's people like you that make this site worth contributing my time and effort to. I've never been a part of a forum like this. Everyone can speak their mind, you can be a nerdy as you want, make wacky references that at least one person will recognize, talk about wrestling seriously, and not be flamed for it. Cheers to everyone, lets keep it going!

Reactions: Crayo

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
You baked a cake specifically for WWE Forums anniversary? :jeritroll:

Congrats to the forums success rate. If I might add, WWE Forums is the only forums I have more than 5k posts on because I'm a lazy fat bastard like :xanth:
Anyways, my one year forum anniversary is coming up in the next couple weeks! I'm excited! I think I'm gonna go visit Crayo for my anniversary.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Target for year 2: 1,000,000 posts. Should be easy.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Solidus said:
Target for year 2: 1,000,000 posts. Should be easy.

If we grow at the same rate we have this year, 1m posts should be a piece of cake!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Honestly I think with the same amount of members that we have and WWE getting better and Wrestlemania nearby with the amount of members we have, we should have about 800,000 after Wrestlemania.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: 1 Years Old

Jonathan said:

But that's growing from 0 members.

Should be possible, bearing in my mind we have what 2 weeks left of this year to chip away very slightly.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Farooq mentioned me?? I was remembered? And....spoken nicely about? :please:

I feel so touched and honored. Thank you for the kind words, Farooq.

I won't even attempt to compete with Farooq's novel. However, Crayo, you should get started making an award for those who read his entire post. :dawg:

Farooq -- You already know what a boss you are. No love lost, buddy.

What makes this site so great? In a word: :pipebombe:

Wow...one year already. I haven't been here from the site's inception, but it's kind of hard to believe it's already hit its first birthday. Happy birthday, WWEF! What a wild and wonderful year it has been.

My participation has slacked off here and there lately because of "outside forum" life stuff going on, but I truly enjoy and love the time I spend here. I'm trying to increase my activity here once again. It's fantastic to have such a community to come be a part of and get involved with to have great wrestling discussions and friendly debates. It's a great source of news, random information, insights and friendships waiting to be formed. Some of the members become close enough to feel more like extended family. It's a great all-around experience, and I don't believe we could ask for a better wrestling forum or staff. Kudos to each and every one of you for your efforts and all the work, dedication and heart you put into this. Thanks to all of the members for keeping this site going so strongly and contributing to it being the wonderful community it is.

Cheers to all of us, and let's keep it up. :true:

Reactions: Farooq

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Hey, congrats man...

guess ill chime in here from canuckland!

@crayo thanks for helping me along at the start of this site.. so many questions.. so many answers.
@seabs im still mad at you for killing Dixon Yamada!
@dolphs Ziggler by far the GOAT of this forums.. others use that term like it comes out of a PEZ dispenser.... there is only ONE Greatest of ALL TIME. Its him. Dont know the guy personally, but if he posts it.. chances are I am reading it.
@Britanica thanks for joining. I legit like that profile pic!
@aids Johnson We may not see eye to eye on a lot of things.... but you speak your mind and that deserves respect.
@jonathan still the greatest profile pic.....ever!
@Gohan thanks......just thanks... if it wasnt for your incoherant ramblings early on in my forum life.. I wouldn't have had a reason to stay. I prolly would have not stuck around. would have looked in every so often.. but prolly wouldnt have upgraded on lost bets because I just wouldnt have cared.

@everyone else. Thanks for making this a cool place for me to escape from everyday life.

For those who dont know me.
I am a very busy person.
I own a gaming store in canada.
38 year old father of 3
working full time as well as the store.
part of my homeowners strata
hockey coach

etc etc.

cheers all.

Reactions: Jonathan and Farooq

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
:please::please::please:

You guys make me have all the feels.

But in all seriousness, I've been part of many forums. Usually, they were all pretty similar, including the people. That clique thing seems to happen way more often than you think, but not here. I automatically felt welcomed the day I signed up and started my welcome thread.

As a noob, who's still pretty much a noob, these forums have taught me so much about the WWE. If anyone can recall this embarrassing fact, I had joined on here originally as a Sheamus mark. Thankfully, this forum has taught me otherwise.

Now, I don't want to single out anybody trying to write sentimental things. To everyone who spent time getting to know through WF messages, Skype, Xbox, and so on, thank you. I look forward to continuing to chat with you lot and hope many more.

Cheers!
:true:

Reactions: Crayo and Farooq