03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

I didn't like the tag match, it was probably the least interesting for me, besides the Diva match.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The tag match suffered from getting next to no time. I don't think they even got five minutes. Still, I thought they did pretty well with what they had. If Vince had only cut off five minutes from his fifteen or so minutes of air time and donated it to the opener it would have helped it tenfold.

Great One

Swagger and Rey were probably the only real unpredictable winners, so I sort of agree with Wordlife. Do I think it is a big deal? No, not at all. It meant nothing for this year's WM and it really shouldn't be complained about much, this year's was loads better than last year's. Of course I'm disappointed no Triple H heel turn and no Christian winning. But rather Swagger, a big ass surprise, than someone like Drew or God forbid fucking KOFI. Randy Orton doing the pose was also pretty sweet.

Wordlife

Its great to see the face side of Orton once again, I missed that over the years.

LadyHotrod

Can't really blame Bret for putting on a boring match because there is only so much he can do but it was such a bad match and it didn't make you feel like there was any 'closure' in the feud at all. It didn't deserve to be that long. 90% of that match was Bret just standing in the ring.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
Can't really blame Bret for putting on a boring match because there is only so much he can do but it was such a bad match and it didn't make you feel like there was any 'closure' in the feud at all. It didn't deserve to be that long. 90% of that match was Bret just standing in the ring.

I doubt there is 'closure' with the Bret-Vince feud, especially with the rumors that he will be staying in WWE. It is cool to see Bret in a WWE ring, doing a sharpshooter. I think that it is amazing he can even stand or speak after his stroke, he was really lucky to avoid most of the permanent complications a lot of stroke victims get.

LadyHotrod

I doubt there is 'closure' with the Bret-Vince feud, especially with the rumors that he will be staying in WWE. It is cool to see Bret in a WWE ring, doing a sharpshooter. I think that it is amazing he can even stand or speak after his stroke, he was really lucky to avoid most of the permanent complications a lot of stroke victims get.

That is why I don't blame Bret for that match at all. He couldn't do much but I was happy that he at least stepped back in the ring again, even if he didn't do much.

I know he is staying for a bit longer, I just wonder what he is doing. I wasn't sure if it were some behind the scenes type of work or not. Different reports say different things. I would expect him on Raw tomorrow, anyways, just don't know what he plans to do after.

Klide

Whew mania was acctually pretty solid. Tag match was way to quick thought that this was a match just to be in the card to waste time like the divas match. Avatar and Punk match was an ok match had good spots and what not enjoyed that mathc. MITB was actually the best one ive seen IMO. Good spots and of course Swagger winning was a plus. Orton match was what I expected. Cena Batista match me being a cena hatter I was pissed of the outcome but the match was actually better than I expected. Jericho edge match was actually good better than I expected aswell. Mcmahon Hart match I felt sorry for, Hart couldn't even stand on his 2 feet but that's understandable. And for HBK taker match as predictable as it was it was real good. Not better than last years but it still hits the spot. Being a huge HBK fan the ending drew a tear. Can anyone say hbk sig lol. This years mania tops last years.

Reaction score
^^^I posted this earlier in the thread but I'm not sure anyone saw it...Bret chair whipped Vince to the point where I started to feel bad for him. The silence in the crowd signaled the same thing.

Klide

^^^I posted this earlier in the thread but I'm not sure anyone saw it...Bret chair whipped Vince to the point where I started to feel bad for him. The silence in the crowd signaled the same thing.
Yeah I felt sorry for him. That's like the only thing he could do tbh.

Klide

Just a thought here but if you ordered
the event on ppv on direct tv or something did it show a FREE replay an hour later? Please reply back!

LadyHotrod

Just a thought here but if you ordered
the event on ppv on direct tv or something did it show a FREE replay an hour later? Please reply back!

I streamed it but when I used to get it on PPV, the replay was never free, from what I remember. Not sure if it is now but my guess would be no. Just don't quote me on that one =)

Klide

^ yeah I know what you mean but I think that's the all day ticket. Cause I the event ended just after an hour later I check the channel again and the ppv poped up. Well for direct tv it did.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Yeah I ordered it on Comcast and got a free replay. It even said on the guide as the time 5:30 PM-2:00 AM