03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Batista v Cena - I think Batista will win this via DQ, will probably be the match before last, crowd in disbelief that Cena actually lost.

Jericho v Edge - Jericho wins but Christian cashes in (after earlier in the evening we see a brief encounter between the 2) the MITB and ends the show as champ

Taker v HBK - going out on a limb but I see HBK winning this, no idea why nor any valid reasoning just don't want Taker to win

Vince v Bret - Bret wins, hoping for a Hart Dynasty save

HHH v Sheamus - with the help of someone I see HHH going down

Orton v DiBiase v Rhodes - RKO, no doubt about it!

Punk v Mysterio - I HATE Mysterio!!! Punk is AWESOME!

Showmiz v Jomo/Truth - Daniel Bryan interferes and costs ShowMiz the titles, immediately gets challenged by Miz and...

Miz v Daniel Bryan - your NEW US CHAMP is Daniel Bryan!!

Beth v Vickie I hope Beth smashes her to bits (agreed)

MizMasta3000

According to F4WOnline.com, although final decisions won't be made until the day of the show, as of now the plan is for John Cena vs. Batista to go on as the last match at the WrestleMania 26 pay-per view this Sunday.

While many thought Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker's career vs. streak match would go on last, WWE did some last minute shuffling recently and changed their minds to putting on the WWE Championship match as the final match on the show.

Of course this is only the plan as of right now, and is the case with this particular story (who goes on last) every year, those plans could change a million times from now until the show begins on Sunday evening.

Just as I thought

Airfixx

^^^^Same old story.... They always get cold feet and put the title on last. I kinda concur with their reasons why, but at the same time look at the effect it had on the main event of WM18.

Miz v Daniel Bryan - your NEW US CHAMP is Daniel Bryan!!

Has this been announced or are you just makin' shit up?

I really cannot see Miz losing BOTH titles..... Well, I could but it would suck SO bad!

They should weld that damn US title belt to him unless replacing it with a heavyweight one.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
He's just making it up. It would also be a total waste of a perfectly good storyline by blowing their load on it at WM without fleshing out the angle. As it stands now it is not even halfway there yet.

xtremebadass

Miz vs. Bryan for the US title at WM? I call shenanigans. No chance of that happening. He definitely won't lose the tag titles let alone his US belt all in the same night to a guy that is 0-5 on NXT, although the US belt would keep him from getting eliminated this week for sure. Even with an 0-5 record there is no chance WWE would eliminate him off the show, but giving him a belt would be an interesting angle to have on NXT.

SnackZ

Reaction score
lol - I was saying the Miz/Danielson match as an IMPROMPTU match after DB costs ShowMiz the titles, to prove himself, Miz gets angry w/ him after the loss and tells him to step up to the plate, thats all. Too early to blow the load? Kinda...if it wasn't on the grandest stage of them all and they REALLY wanted to push DB into the spotlight. Just pure speculation on my part but Miz/DB continuing the feud throughout the year seems plausible and would not be bad with Miz chasing.

xtremebadass

Has anyone heard if the roof will be open on the stadium?

Yea, the roof will be open.

I actually saw a pic on noDQ.com yesterday of the canopy over the ring just like WM24, but it was more pyramid shaped then round like 2 years ago. Of course someone took it off the site...most likely WWE.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You think Swagger could win MITB? I would seriously mark the fuck out but I feel Drew might take it

He seems like a real dark horse to me. They're starting to seem like they care about the guy again.

:confused:

Random thought has anyone ordered the PPV yet or are they just gonna wait last minute :)

EDIT: I lol'd when I saw the Miz as a Wrestlemania Debut'er Didnt wrestled in Last years mania?

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/wrestlemania26features/firstwrestlemania/

He ended up on the preshow, because WWE decided their tag titles weren't worth crap, and that rather than getting to see a good match, we should be subjected to Kid Rock singing and Santino Marella cross-dressing.

Reaction score
I think it sucks the Cena/Batista will be last. Winning the Royal Rumble is a prestigious as the last shit I took these days.

MizMasta3000

Because winning a title shot at WM has no prestige because it isn't a main event?

Reaction score
^^^Yup. If it's just about a title shot then just have a little tournament on tv and save people $40. It meant something until two years ago when Cena "cashed" in his title shot...uhh, what?