03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mister J

Reaction score
Well what match are you hating the least out of Mania? You have to somewhat be looking forward to atleast one match. They are well built up matches instead of pure crap like last year such as Jericho vs. 3 Oldsters lol

Edge vs Chris Jericho

Reaction score
Edge vs Chris Jericho looks to be an okay match but i want to see Undertaker vs HBK hell in a cell, it would semi-rule but they did HBK vs Taker last year and i think its a tired concept. WWE wont ditch HBK so they will sacrifice Takers streak (heh) and then DX will take be the tag titles and all will be merry or whatever..

Great One

I'm fucking excited. Entirely because I believe that Raw may have solidifed Triple H costing Shawn Michaels the match and his career and turning MEGA fucking heel again. I'd cry. Also, that could lead to a Triple H vs. Undertaker feud which could culminate in HELL IN A FUCKING CELL.

kingovkings

Reaction score
It's not just me then that thinks Shawn may have had enough and is retiring earlier than expected this year then ?. After HHH totally baby faced out in with an arse licking promo for HBK. Then the Sheamus beat down. I total thought YAY this means uber Heel turn for Trips at some point this year.

xtremebadass

I'm fucking excited. Entirely because I believe that Raw may have solidifed Triple H costing Shawn Michaels the match and his career and turning MEGA fucking heel again. I'd cry. Also, that could lead to a Triple H vs. Undertaker feud which could culminate in HELL IN A FUCKING CELL.

Too bad the element of surprise for a Hell in a Cell doesn't exist anymore. You will have to wait until October for that Cell lol

MizMasta3000

oohh we get Morrison/Truth vs/ ShowMiz probably. What a treat! :y:

xtremebadass

I read on here not too long ago about a possible Joey Mercury return and him and Morrison would challenge for the tag belts. I got excited, but I doubt it will happen now. MNM still would have worked MORRISON N' MERCURY. It would have been so cool because WWE can't push that guy to main event despite how many times they have tried.

LadyHotrod

I read on here not too long ago about a possible Joey Mercury return and him and Morrison would challenge for the tag belts. I got excited, but I doubt it will happen now. MNM still would have worked MORRISON N' MERCURY. It would have been so cool because WWE can't push that guy to main event despite how many times they have tried.

I like Morrison solo and think he can get further that way. Plus, I don't think anyone really cares about Mercury and Morrison is so much bigger than he is now (not size, I mean 'star power', if you want to call it that).

On the other hand, if they do become tag team, Morrison would help Mercury get over but Morrison would probably carry the whole thing by himself anyways.

Mister J

Reaction score
Well aleast John Morrison doesn't wear a skirt. I have to give him props for that.

xtremebadass

I like Morrison solo and think he can get further that way. Plus, I don't think anyone really cares about Mercury and Morrison is so much bigger than he is now (not size, I mean 'star power', if you want to call it that).

On the other hand, if they do become tag team, Morrison would help Mercury get over but Morrison would probably carry the whole thing by himself anyways.

Would you rather have the team of Morrison and Mercury in the WWE or Morrison and Truth?

I am surprised WWE didn't put him in MITB as it is and now on top of it he isn't even in singles competition getting demoted back to tag team wrestling? I am not sure what WWE wants to do with him.

Qwake

Shawn Michaels better be retiring at Mania because if he ends Taker's streak I will stop watching, seriously that would be such bullshit!

I'm really looking forward too Edge/Jericho and whatever Orton does, nothing else seems to be all that great, MITB is always good.

Jaybsty

Reaction score
If they don't add a no DQ and or falls count anywhere stipulatation to Taker / HBK we all know what the results going to be

xtremebadass

I think WWE spoiled this entire Legacy storyline. How are we supposed to look forward to a match at Mania with these guys if all they do is have matches with each other and/or beat each others' asses every week.

Maybe if they actually established what the match actually is I would be a little more into it. I just don't see where it's going as or right now.