• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ziggler concussed on Superstars

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Not again. Brock Lesnar would be a perfect opponent for Ryback and things like this show exactly why.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Brock is a dangerous worker also so put him with Ryback. It's a perfect match up considering how they work. But Brock breaking his neck would be the end of his career for any athletic thing.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Brock is a dangerous worker also so put him with Ryback. It's a perfect match up considering how they work. But Brock breaking his neck would be the end of his career for any athletic thing.
Brock, dangerous? Stiff, yes, but I've never heard him considered a dangerous worker. Who has he ever injured outside of Holly who brought it onto himself sandbagging?

Cloud

Champion
God damn Ryback needs to get off the telly. His commentary was pants yesterday I'd rather suffer Khali than him.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
I hope Ziggler is doing alright and has a quick recovery. I missed seeing him on Raw last night and he should be in the ring. Damnit Ryback, why do you have to ruin everything?! :upset: