Ziggler concussed on Superstars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Did you hear when my man Ryback said he was the strongest man in WWE? That proves it right there! My man Ryback!
cesaro-620x350.jpg

Reactions: Rogue

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
You would think that after ten years in the WWE Ryback would know how to work safe.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
DZ lied on Raw last week. He said 2014 was going to be radder.

2014 ISN'T RAD AT ALL ::runs away weeping::

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Maybe if Brock slips and breaks his neck on the way to the center of the cage.

Seriously though, Ryback isn't over, entertaining in or out of the ring and he is the most dangerous worker on the roster. fuckign cut his stupid ass

ryback on commentary was the highlight of raw. the big guy was hilarious :happy:

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
A stiff meat hook by Ryback did him in, geez Ryback could shatter all the glass in a Furniture store that's how clumsy he can get in the ring.I know he didn't do it on purpose for sure but I hope Ziggler take some time off and comes back by Mania time.In Football two or three concussions could end your season if not career depending on the severity of the concussion hopefully Ziggler maybe slow down a bit while in the end, not trying to overdo things in the ring for the sake of it.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
A stiff meat hook by Ryback did him in, geez Ryback could shatter all the glass in a Furniture store that's how clumsy he can get in the ring.I know he didn't do it on purpose for sure but I hope Ziggler take some time off and comes back by Mania time.In Football two or three concussions could end your season if not career depending on the severity of the concussion hopefully Ziggler maybe slow down a bit while in the end, not trying to overdo things in the ring for the sake of it.
doubt we see Ziggler on anything but some merch plugs until at least WM ends.