Ziggler concussed on Superstars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
God damn Ryback needs to get off the telly. His commentary was pants yesterday I'd rather suffer Khali than him.

Until this dumbass feud with Sandow they actually made me happy to see Khali, Every time he was in the ring something amazing would happen, We'd get a massive Shellshock. We'd get the biggest Cesaro swing to date. We'd get a sweet-looking RKO with incredible height. Khali has his place as a barbell, but what can you do with Ryback? He's a big guy but he isn't large and imposing enough that being lifted for a Go to Sleep is all that great of an accomplishment... He's been humanized enough that they really have their work cut out for them for us to see him as a wrecking ball again... Why is he still here?

Iirc one of the main reasons Low Ki got released was that nobody wanted to work with him. He worked way too stiff, but I don't remember him injuring anyone. (Someone confirm or deny that) So if they could release someone who at least has the wrestling ability to appeal to someone, why keep Ryback around who couldn't possibly appeal to anyone?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Until this dumbass feud with Sandow they actually made me happy to see Khali, Every time he was in the ring something amazing would happen, We'd get a massive Shellshock. We'd get the biggest Cesaro swing to date. We'd get a sweet-looking RKO with incredible height. Khali has his place as a barbell, but what can you do with Ryback? He's a big guy but he isn't large and imposing enough that being lifted for a Go to Sleep is all that great of an accomplishment... He's been humanized enough that they really have their work cut out for them for us to see him as a wrecking ball again... Why is he still here?

Iirc one of the main reasons Low Ki got released was that nobody wanted to work with him. He worked way too stiff, but I don't remember him injuring anyone. (Someone confirm or deny that) So if they could release someone who at least has the wrestling ability to appeal to someone, why keep Ryback around who couldn't possibly appeal to anyone?
I don't think he injured anyone in the E. I know he's knocked a couple of indy guys out but not injure people.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Ryback should just be released. They obviously don't know what to do with him, and he's a bit to dangerous. Dolph needs to cut down on the bumping, he's hurting himself too. Honestly, I hope Dolph comes back with a good push and just bumps with less "intensity". He's a talented wrestler, and deserves to be higher, but he also needs to take care of himself. Not saying that this is his fault, I honestly blame Ryback, but Dolph needs to cut down on those dangerous bumps.

Reactions: Testify

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
My biggest complaint with this situation is Ryback tends to botch moves and hit moves harder then he should and Ziggler has this problem of over sellling moves to the point where he hurts himself. - they are both at fault here. Ryback should be let go and Ziggler needs to be retrained on how to take moves. He's gna kill himself. Apparently the concussion is pretty severe.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
My biggest complaint with this situation is Ryback tends to botch moves and hit moves harder then he should and Ziggler has this problem of over sellling moves to the point where he hurts himself. - they are both at fault here. Ryback should be let go and Ziggler needs to be retrained on how to take moves. He's gna kill himself. Apparently the concussion is pretty severe.
The only two times DZ has been hurt was from getting kicked in the head and getting clotheslined by an overaggressive jackass. I don't think his selling style was the culprit either time

Reactions: seabs

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The only two times DZ has been hurt was from getting kicked in the head and getting clotheslined by an overaggressive jackass. I don't think his selling style was the culprit either time

No, but it could be in the future. You have to admit the dude really puts himself into a sell. I like DZ, my 2nd fav right now, but he can hurt himself if he over sells a move that was botched to begin with. It is like he feels the need to overly show off (no pun intended to his character) because he is being screwed over by the company.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Definitely could hurt himself in the future especially in future matches vs Ryback :p I hear there's a line of contracted superstars that refuse to do anything with him because he's too much of a knob head ;) Naw but because he botches moves too often.

Reactions: catlady

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Man, it sucks he got hurt in a worthless match in a worthless show like that (I know it normally has good matches, but still). I hope he recovers quickly.