Ziggler concussed on Superstars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
WWE reports that Dolph Ziggler suffered a concussion at Monday night's Superstars tapings from Baltimore in a match against Ryback.

"Unfortunately Dolph sustained a concussion during his match on the clothesline given to him by Ryback," said WWE physician Dr. Chris Amann. "We were able to evaluate him in the ring; he was having some confusion and disorientation. We took him back to the training room and confirmed a concussion. He's currently feeling better but we'll proceed with ImPACT testing and further evaluation to determine when we can get him back in the ring."

Credit: WWE.com & Wrestlinginc

Jonathas

Jobber
Reaction score
Ryback should be the one to retire.
I can't take this guy anymore!!!!!! I almost put my computer on mute last night.

And now this?

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Dammit Ryback! :angry:

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
What a way to start 2014 after most of 2013 sucked for him.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
so 2 concussions in a years time, that's bad news for sure.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yup. Hopefully he hasn't become an easy target for them. That could force him to retire.
i just started looking for it but there have been mention on certain sports that 3 = retirement. Who knows how it will work but i can't honestly say im surprised it was The Big Guy who he was facing. In fact, i saw Ziggler concussed and chuckled assuming i would end up reading Rybacks name. Not too funny now.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
i just started looking for it but there have been mention on certain sports that 3 = retirement. Who knows how it will work but i can't honestly say im surprised it was The Big Guy who he was facing. In fact, i saw Ziggler concussed and chuckled assuming i would end up reading Rybacks name. Not too funny now.
One also has to wonder if it was pure Ryback or pure Ziggler. Ziggler does have a very dangerous bumping style. It might be catching up to him if worst is to come.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
One also has to wonder if it was pure Ryback or pure Ziggler. Ziggler does have a very dangerous bumping style. It might be catching up to him if worst is to come.
probably some of each tbh.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Ziggler bumps like a goddamn maniac all the time. There was once he did some stupid spot to sell for Funkasaurus when he first debuted. Back bump on the stage. I'm sure that shit is painful on it's own, but Ziggler had to put some extra "Fuck my long term career" on that bump. It's entertaining to watch, but I doubt it's doing much for his future endeavors.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I was in a good mood too :sad1: