Ziggler concussed on Superstars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Not again. Brock Lesnar would be a perfect opponent for Ryback and things like this show exactly why.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Not again. Brock Lesnar would be a perfect opponent for Ryback and things like this show exactly why.
I would pay so much money to see Ryback locked in a cage with Brock in a fight to the death

Reactions: seabs

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Ryback wins!
Maybe if Brock slips and breaks his neck on the way to the center of the cage.

Seriously though, Ryback isn't over, entertaining in or out of the ring and he is the most dangerous worker on the roster. fuckign cut his stupid ass

Reactions: Snowman1

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Brock is a dangerous worker also so put him with Ryback. It's a perfect match up considering how they work. But Brock breaking his neck would be the end of his career for any athletic thing.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Brock is a dangerous worker also so put him with Ryback. It's a perfect match up considering how they work. But Brock breaking his neck would be the end of his career for any athletic thing.
Brock, dangerous? Stiff, yes, but I've never heard him considered a dangerous worker. Who has he ever injured outside of Holly who brought it onto himself sandbagging?

Reactions: Shadie T

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
God damn Ryback needs to get off the telly. His commentary was pants yesterday I'd rather suffer Khali than him.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I hope Ziggler is doing alright and has a quick recovery. I missed seeing him on Raw last night and he should be in the ring. Damnit Ryback, why do you have to ruin everything?! :upset:

Reactions: Snowman1

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Clumsy Ryback is clumsy Ryback. Contrary to popular opinion however, I enjoyed him on commentary last night.

Reactions: Senhor Perfect