Zayn and Owens

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Wrong again moron.

1) WCW buyrates and attendance clearly increased after Hogan's arrival in 1994. Their TV ratings remained steady as well. In fact, 1995 was the first year the company drew a profit.

2) Hogan suggested that Yoko was the better programme in 1993. There has never been any evidence that Hogan threatened to no-show.

3) The only wrestler that Hogan brought to WCW who was on million-dollar deal was Savage. The rest Hogan had no influence in their recruitment.

4) TNA had been growing before Hogan's arrival. Their biggest draws were veterans such as Sting, Kevin Nash and Kurt Angle. Russo had booked a sports-entertainment orientated product before Hogan's arrival. Those were TNA's most profitable years.

5) Owens and Zayn have damaged the industry. You may live vicariously through them because you are an outcast or a weirdo (as your avatar choice suggests). But they are channel-changing material. As Kevin Nash said, no one wants to be Kevin Owens and no one wants to fuck up. They don't pass the eye-test.

6) What is WCW?

OMG the Wolf called me a moron. I am sOOOOOOOO upset... Lord,I'llnever sleep again because this brilliant man put me in my place. OMG I better go back to school because this dumb dipshit has been trying to insult my intelligence.

You know, you monumental blueberry, I have been watching wrestling before you're Blue ass was ever even born,

You're not going to win you dumbass.

WCVW? That wasnotevenin one of my posts. I guess your stupid ass will cling on to anything, you dumbass

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Doxo

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
WCVW? That wasnotevenin one of my posts. I guess your stupid ass will cling on to anything, you dumbass
Uh, dude, you did say "WCVW's ratings dropped and they did not get better until the NWO angle. People like to claim that it was Hogan's idea to make him turn heel, but that's a lie. I have ALL of the insider newsletters from the time and it was pretty much Bischoff giving Hogan an ultimatum to turn heel or stay off TV." on the last page...so yeah...

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
20 years from now, I'll still be watching wrestling. The_Wolf will still be wishing for his first blowjob

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Uh, dude, you did say "WCVW's ratings dropped and they did not get better until the NWO angle. People like to claim that it was Hogan's idea to make him turn heel, but that's a lie. I have ALL of the insider newsletters from the time and it was pretty much Bischoff giving Hogan an ultimatum to turn heel or stay off TV." on the last page...so yeah...

I said WCW not WCVW. Please babe, don't overlook my acronyms

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I said WCW not WCVW. Please babe, don't overlook my acronyms
That was literally just copied from your previous post on the previous page unless you went back changed it. But you did say WCVW, bae.

Kasumi

Reaction score
Remember this adolescent rhyme:

Kevin and Sami sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love
Then comes marriage
Then comes their offspring in a baby carriage.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley