Zayn and Owens

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You are talking crap as always. Owens' mic skills are nothing special. Does he talk people into the building? No. Does he generate real heel heat? No. Besides, even if he was good on the mic, it would not make up for his other weaknesses.

Anyway, shouldn't you be at a Bronie convention?

Wow, from the guy whose EVERY post on this site has been talking shit...

I guess you can dish it out but not take it.

Oh, and the Bronie comment... pretty good. Normally I'd have to go to a kindergarten to find that clever wit.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The same Hogan that helped increase WCW's ratings and buyrates in the mid-1990s?

Talk sense.

lol So since Hogan did some good things, all the bad stuff he has done gets negated? He held back several people in WCW, he used his creative control to put wrestlers down and he used it to ruin the main event of Starrcade 1997. He convinced Eric Bischoff to sign his friends to guaranteed contracts, which ultimately destroyed WCW. He then did the same thing to TNA.

I'm talking complete sense. If you're too dumb to understand it, that's on you.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
lol So since Hogan did some good things, all the bad stuff he has done gets negated? He held back several people in WCW, he used his creative control to put wrestlers down and he used it to ruin the main event of Starrcade 1997. He convinced Eric Bischoff to sign his friends to guaranteed contracts, which ultimately destroyed WCW. He then did the same thing to TNA.

Don't forget that Hogan said the N-word as well.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You are the one who always gets defensive.

lol then you are reading me wrong. I've never gotten defensive once with you. Literally, I keep laughing over how dumb you are. I mean the entertainment value you bring with your stupidity is the main reason I don't close your threads.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Um, then you have never watched a Kevin Owens match. He trash talks his opponents in nearly every match. It's sort of what he is known for.

Nah that's not shooting from the hip at all.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score

I really am an idiot.

Where did I say he didn't do anything bad? You made the statement that pretty much everything he's done has been bad. Which is a flat-out lie.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
lol then you are reading me wrong. I've never gotten defensive once with you. Literally, I keep laughing over how dumb you are. I mean the entertainment value you bring with your stupidity is the main reason I don't close your threads.
Of course you do.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You are the one who always gets defensive.
You are always defensive. lol Anytime someone doesn't agree with you, you tell them they are wrong and you keep saying the same thing over and over again laced with childish jabs and personal insults. You think you intimidate anyone here? You just annoy people. There is nothing wrong with expressing your opinion on a wrestler but don't get so edgy when people don't agree with you.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Anyhow, this is fun, back on topic though. I know I've been being a bit bad so no one will have any consequences for any post before this one. However, any off topic posting AFTER this post will result in it being closed.

Except for Snakey cause she outranks me

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Except for Snakey cause she outranks me
giphy.gif

Kasumi

Reaction score
Kevin Owens is the best trash talker in the business. The only way you couldn't know that is if you're a complete moron...

Oh, now it makes sense why you didn't get it...
And in a pinch you can eat him.
That upper left stomach cut is choice.
Id marinate it with soy sauce, sage and a smidge of whisked whipped butter for
about 3 hours.
Then I will broil it for 40 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper and time to dig in! That would be a choice KO
Cut.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
about 3 hours.
Cut.

You're sick in the head. I respect that.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
about 3 hours.
Cut.
giphy.gif